LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking on suicide doors.com and was thinking about buying one of their 4 link kits for my blazer. they claim that they are pretty strong, but i was wondering if they would work with 12" cylinders in the rear. also, i have a pic of some bag mounts they sell that go under the axle because i wanted to try to fit alot of coil in the back but does anyone think they are strong enough to weld a powerball to>

another question i have is which is better for side/ side or 3 wheel, a triangulated 4 link or a parrallel 4 link

thanks for everyones time

-ryan

·
Registered
42 Posts
hey man....i have used some brackets from suicide to bag a truck before, and they were strong as hell.. i dont know about those under axle brackets though,, because hydros can pack alot more force than bags can. as for side to side though, use a triangulated 4 link, they will keep your pinion angle better regardless of how much you go side to side, although, a 4 link will limit your lift. I would say 12 inches is probably plenty with a 4 link, unless its custom built and the bars are 4 feet long. hope this helps man, later

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
u are gonna need a channel goin across from frame to frame,,raised up from on inside of the blazer...when i had my blazer with juice,,,i hardly even had a spring,,maybe 1-1/2 turns,,,i needed to raise the channel up,,,u will have to cut the shit out of your floor to fit more spring,,i had my powerballs mounted on axle tho...i like that parellel 4 link better,,,i think it would work better,,,,,and u dont have to make a brace goin across the frame for the triangulated bars to mount to,,,,that gets in the way of the driveshaft...as for those mounts,,,when it raises,,its gonna rotate your axle towards the back, and give u really really bad pinion angle...just somthing to think bout

1 - 3 of 3 Posts