LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys seen those mini choppers that are like mini bikes, but look like real bikes??? I was thinking about building those and selling them, but I don't know if the market would be worth the effort of building each one by hand and trying to sell them. What do you think? Is there a legitimate and decent market, or would I be losing money???

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
im building one next year . theres a market but so far most people build their own. you have to do some occ shit to get a market

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
no juss do good work and make it resinable price. youll do well. btw i got a stock mini bike frame maybe you could make a chopper fram and ill send you the stock one so you can make a chopper out of that and ill give you some$$

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Lownslow302@Sep 1 2003, 05:49 PM
im building one next year . theres a market but so far most people build their own. you have to do some occ shit to get a market
actually, that was the plan... to build one-off, custom mini choppers. I'm just not sure how long I would have to sit on them until they sold...

as far as building just a frame, I'd need to know what kind of look you were going for and what motor you plan to use before I could even start to build a frame.

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by ryans97s10@Sep 1 2003, 05:51 PM
no juss do good work and make it resinable price. youll do well. btw i got a stock mini bike frame maybe you could make a chopper fram and ill send you the stock one so you can make a chopper out of that and ill give you some$$
pm me with info about what you want it to be like and we'll talk. send me a pic of the frame if you have one, or can get one...

Last edited by vegashopper at Sep 1 2003, 06:39 PM

1 - 13 of 13 Posts