LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 15 L7's Squares The Black Ones In A Box And a 1600watt hollywood exucrsion 2 channel amp and a drycell optima battery

Post Serious Offers The highest Get Them

NO SHIPPING and i will let you hear them before you buy them in my car will have to come to my house or something just hit me up if interested

why i am selling i am gunna take my 4 wheelers to shop and get it fixed so i will have it running will post pics of it tommorrow it is a polaris 2004 predator and needs all new fenders finders and needs battery ,oil, air filter,1 new tires, motor cleaned, and that is maybe it so you know what i mean i do not just wanting it goin to shit in my back yard and my mom still owe's still like $3,000 on it so yeah that is why i am selling system

Oh Yeah No Parting System All Together thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
how much let us know

·
Registered
873 Posts
dude you act like that system is the shit....everyone and anyone who has anything on here you try to trade them your subs....come on man no one wants that shit

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dude you act like that system is the shit....everyone and anyone who has anything on here you try to trade them your subs....come on man no one wants that shit
[/quo

now you putting words into my mouth so shut the fuck up and deal wit your own problems

never said it was the shit but i made up my mind now and i want to sell it so i can fix my 4 wheeler

Oh Yeah Do Not Come On This Post If You gunna Post Something negitave thanks alot

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by demintedvisions@Aug 21 2005, 09:49 PM~3667496
how much let us know
i have no idea post up offers and i will let ya'll no yes or no

thanks

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by k gee@Aug 22 2005, 06:44 AM~3668445
550 sounds like a good place 2 start
sounds good

any more offers??? if not k gee you interested???

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TTT

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by BallinB@Aug 30 2005, 08:20 PM~3723049
Im tellin ya homie, throw those wires in and trade me for my 20's...........
nah thanks though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts