LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a Hispanic chambers of commerce gathering today, it was the for the kids in my town.

The kids swarmed our cars to the point , where we had to tell tell the kids to NOT to touch the cars.

The kids were every where, to the point where my celly came up missing, So I had a homie call my # and some WET BACK said said to him give me $60 and he will give me my phone.

And I said ( chin-gas Tu mar dread ) fuck you and my phone.

WHAT KINDA OF WORLD DO WE LIVE IN WHEN A PERSON TRYS TO DO GOOD FOR HIS COMMUNITY AS WELL AS HIS PEOPLE , AND THIS THIS IS HOW HE IS TREATED? FUCK

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
call it back and fuck him up

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
call it back and fuck him up

tried that hommie, he aint gonna show, knowing that the guys out there were gonna have my back. We did this for the kids in town to show up front what lowriding was all about,. ( the good side)

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that sucks...I usually serve beer for all KCHCC events and those are usually good events. I guess people are hard up these days and turned to stealing shit!

Only good thing was there was a lot of fine momies there, and the beer was cold and free, LOL

·
HARBOR AREA MAYER
6,183 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
It just sucks that when u try to do something good bad shit happens and it puts a sour taste in ur mouth.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
that sucks man that they took your shit, but after seeing you call him a we$ b#ck i hope he keeps yo shit:Dmaybe you drop it and he needs the 60 to put gas to take it back to you.j s:roflmao:

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dam that sucks, where did this little shin-dig go down
It was at the fair grounds, when I got up out of my chair to get keep an eye on the kids because they were all over mine and Alex's cars. Alex and an other hommie took off to get something . And the kids got into our chairs and I didnt notice it was gone till later.

·
El ocho
6,590 Posts
It was at the fair grounds, when I got up out of my chair to get keep an eye on the kids because they were all over mine and Alex's cars. Alex and an other hommie took off to get something . And the kids got into our chairs and I didnt notice it was gone till later.
That's messed up, can't leave stuff alone for a second bc some greedy basterd has sticky fingers

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That's messed up, can't leave stuff alone for a second bc some greedy basterd has sticky fingers
I just got the phone at the start of this month, fuck the phone I need the # that were in it.

Well at least my hommie gonna give me one of his recent phones, but fuck it Im going back to an old flip phone , hopefully no one wants that.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.