LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

i have whitewalls

800 views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  f150lowrider 
#1 ·
i have a bunch of viynl whitewall decals to fit the wheels that come in the most of the "lowrider" model kits. $5 for two sets (enough for eight wheels) I'll post pics of the tires tomorow.

#5 ·
these are some that i had made for me but they made me like 80 insted of 8. there made out of premiem viynl they stick real well. and i have a trick to gettig them even, using another rim.

#11 ·
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 2 2003, 09:23 PM
right on :thumbsup:

a buddy of mine owns a bussiness that does those vinyl decals and i know exactly what you are talking about so i can see them working better. :biggrin:
well have him make you some they really work well and you can do it a all kinds of widths

#12 ·
Originally posted by regalistic+Oct 2 2003, 09:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (regalistic @ Oct 2 2003, 09:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Oct 2 2003, 09:23 PM

a buddy of mine owns a bussiness that does those vinyl decals and i know exactly what you are talking about so i can see them working better. :biggrin:
well have him make you some they really work well and you can do it a all kinds of widths[/b][/quote]
Hmmm....

i always have him making me stuff.... never thought about whitewalls though :cheesy:

#13 ·
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 2 2003, 09:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 2 2003, 09:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -regalistic@Oct 2 2003, 09:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler
@Oct 2 2003, 09:23 PM

well have him make you some they really work well and you can do it a all kinds of widths
Hmmm....

i always have him making me stuff.... never thought about whitewalls though :cheesy:[/b][/quote]
make syre he uses yhe premium viynl, it thinner and sticks better

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.