LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO JUST WANT TO PUT THIS OUT THERE, I BOUGHT THIS HOPPER AT AUCTION FOR $1050 NOT BAD:worship: 10 BATT. 2 PUMP FULLY WRAPPED FRAME CLEAN TITLE USED IN A MOVIE. HELLA OF A COME UP:biggrin: FYI ALL THE CARS FROM MOVIE ARE GOING UP FOR AUCTION IN 2 WEEKS THEY ALL HAVE NEW HYDRAULICS SYSTEMS IN THEM. THEY WERE BUILT JUST FOR THE MOVIE.

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
damn the ebay auction said it sold for 1625.00 how did you get it cheaper?

·
Registered
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

SO JUST WANT TO PUT THIS OUT THERE, I BOUGHT THIS HOPPER AT AUCTION FOR $1050 NOT BAD:worship: 10 BATT. 2 PUMP FULLY WRAPPED FRAME CLEAN TITLE USED IN A MOVIE. HELLA OF A COME UP:biggrin: FYI ALL THE CARS FROM MOVIE ARE GOING UP FOR AUCTION IN 2 WEEKS THEY ALL HAVE NEW HYDRAULICS SYSTEMS IN THEM. THEY WERE BUILT JUST FOR THE MOVIE.

·
Registered
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

1 - 20 of 181 Posts
About this Discussion
180 Replies
80 Participants
DAT_DAMN_MEXICAN
LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums
LayItLow forum is an online community for true Lowriders. Come in and discuss hydraulics, air ride tech tips and all the information you need for dropping your lowrider.
Full Forum Listing