LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my self a new cruiser frame but i need som help, this is going to be my first bondo frame, but first i need to fix the fram since it's slightly damaged around the seatpole area and i need some help on how to fix it. ill post some images..

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here's an over all look on the bike, i've taken off the handelbars, the chain and the chain guard so far, i dont know how to remove the forks and the cranks. it didnt come with any seat, grips or wheels since i kinda stole it.

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by highridah@Aug 16 2005, 01:54 AM~3629197
how did you kinda stole it
cause it was pretty much abondoned, it was locked outside of the stockholm central train station where i work, and some one had been there and stolen the front wheel, the grips, the seat, the seat post, and that ugly ass metalplate i was talking about. so it's been standing there for a few weeks, so i figured it was ok to take it. there not very expensive anyway.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
also i dont know how the bondo frames going to look because the frame looks a little diffrent then most frames, i could probebly use the empty "screw-holes-things" that use to hold the metalplate to make something cool, but since this is my first bondo frame i will probebly just make a regular tank.
heres a picture of the frame as you see the tubes end on the inside of the frame instead of the outside.

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by lowrider2NV@Aug 16 2005, 02:15 AM~3629323
use a screw driver and a hammer...and work at it

really? i was gonna try that, but i was afraid it would break.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how do i remove the fork? do i need any special tools? and the cranks look like you need some sort of key.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by just lowriding@Aug 16 2005, 02:34 AM~3629453
sure, you can try
read motherfucker! this is my first frame job (though i bet you've done alot of rim jobs) and this bike doesnt look anything like my lowrider. so if you aint got nothing helpfull to add to this topic, then just shut the fuck up, ali!
trying to pick fights on the internet you, little bitch. i bet your mama whop your ass every day.

·
Banned
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by cist@Aug 15 2005, 06:53 PM~3629572
read motherfucker! this is my first frame job (though i bet you've done alot of rim jobs) and this bike doesnt look anything like my lowrider. so if you aint got nothing helpfull to add to this topic, then just shut the fuck up, ali!
trying to pick fights on the internet you, little bitch. i bet your mama whop your ass every day.

correct me if i'm wrong (figure of speech, i'm not wrong) but i didn't pick a fight. you have no idea who i aimed my comment at.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts