LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a quote on 2 14*7's and 2 14*6's all chrome 100 spoke rims shipped 2 chicago 60660. also da same set of rims but wit just da 100 spokes on the rims powder coated black. THANKS!!!

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
more and more everyday dis fuckin site becomes worthless!! no fuckin help from anyone Thanks a lot EVERYONE!!!

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by cleAn85@Nov 1 2003, 02:24 AM
more and more everyday dis fuckin site becomes worthless!! no fuckin help from anyone Thanks a lot EVERYONE!!!
i mean you cant call....14/6 r and 14/7r shipped to your door 400.00

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by kaddylowrider@Nov 1 2003, 08:30 AM
Maybe the 33 people online at this time don't sell rims? :dunno:
homie i've been pm'ing people and putting up post for days and all dat shit and no one hits me up so i'v been tryin for a while not just 2day.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey Clean Ass i think that your mad at the wrong people you should be mad at yourself, cant you pick up the F*% ing phone and call the people that sell the rims :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by I Love Gold@Nov 1 2003, 07:28 PM
Hey Clean Ass i think that your mad at the wrong people you should be mad at yourself, cant you pick up the F*% ing phone and call the people that sell the rims :thumbsup:
oh boy a newbie comin on and talkin shit! Don't worry bout me homeboy worry bout yo shit son!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
why are you so angry sounds like your mad because Keith doesn't want to sell you any rims. If you have an issue here's a tissue :twak:

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by I Love Gold@Nov 1 2003, 09:36 PM
why are you so angry sounds like your mad because Keith doesn't want to sell you any rims. If you have an issue here's a tissue :twak:
y thank you vey much :biggrin:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Another thing you need to learn how to spell. I've heard you on here before and your spelling blows, you sound like a young punk that when he doesn't get what he want's he cries like a little bitch. That's why you were begging Homeboys to sell you some rims. So take the tissue and wipe your ass with it :twak:

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ooh thank you very much for correcting me!!! :biggrin: you know everything huh?? Well im thru dealin' wit you son, cus i see no point in arguing with you. Have a nice day.

ps. whats with the name calling? Sad that you can't dissagree with someone without having to name call, your not very mature are you!!!???

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by homeboyz@Oct 31 2003, 11:41 PM
im sure mr impala can help you...
If I had the time to go to my supplier and ship em out I would get you a set cheap I just dont have time to do that. Keith is more expensive but thats all he does all day is sell wheels

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by mr impala+Nov 2 2003, 04:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr impala @ Nov 2 2003, 04:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--homeboyz@Oct 31 2003, 11:41 PM
If I had the time to go to my supplier and ship em out I would get you a set cheap I just dont have time to do that. Keith is more expensive but thats all he does all day is sell wheels[/b][/quote]
then why get people all jazz up about it....and no ,,,the only thing i do is no only sell rimms.....i sell dvdz,workin on a major project ,pimp hoes( sometimes) and now going to return to the exporting game....remenber keith doesnt sell junk..i sell mcleans! proven time after time..still yet to find a better wheel for the price...

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by homeboyz+Nov 3 2003, 01:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (homeboyz @ Nov 3 2003, 01:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -mr [email protected] 2 2003, 04:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--homeboyz
@Oct 31 2003, 11:41 PM

If I had the time to go to my supplier and ship em out I would get you a set cheap I just dont have time to do that. Keith is more expensive but thats all he does all day is sell wheels
then why get people all jazz up about it....and no ,,,the only thing i do is no only sell rimms.....i sell dvdz,workin on a major project ,pimp hoes( sometimes) and now going to return to the exporting game....remenber keith doesnt sell junk..i sell mcleans! proven time after time..still yet to find a better wheel for the price...[/b][/quote]
Well I don't roll on junk and LIV4LACS will tell you some of the companies go to my guy to get wheels made fixed powdercaoted etc. Keep doing your thing Keith. Im not sure if you are PIMPIN hoe's thats illegal im sure you have a few groupies that give you head whenever you want but thats your business ill stay married ;)

·
Registered
70,997 Posts
Originally posted by I Love Gold@Nov 1 2003, 05:24 PM
you sound like a young punk that when he doesn't get what he want's he cries like a little bitch.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts