LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now it takes more PSI to get a full lockup I got slam RE6s :( when I had the regular control arm it used to go realy quick. Is it becuase they are offset differently or what or is it better to slam RE7s to get up higher with less PSI :confused:

·
Registered
228 Posts
go on the s10forum.com , sd has their own forums on there. i do believe they are meant to eat the ground so you lose travel if you arent running 20"+ rims. just go re-7s. they are the shiz

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by 91stink'n Tc@Oct 9 2007, 04:56 PM~8962416
Go 7's, Its worth the little extra trimming for ride quality. I dont even run shocks on my ranger and it rides great.
I already cut too much and I got RE6s and I think I even cut too much for the RE7s but for sure I m going to replace them with the RE7s got them ready I will put them on as soon as I get a chance :cheesy:

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
they all have the same lift i believe. slams that is. 11" alot of people that dont like the lost lift have just put the cup back onto the control arm to compensate

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Mark@Oct 9 2007, 10:12 PM~8965413
they all have the same lift i believe. slams that is. 11"  alot of people that dont like the lost lift have just put the cup back onto the control arm to compensate
But RE7s give you a better ride because the bag has more volume and lifts with less pressure this is right or I m I wrong :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
you are correct. they do give another inch of lift though. call sd. they know what their stuff does. ask for dave or jerid. good people. what wheels you runnin?

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by edflores@Oct 10 2007, 10:43 PM~8974162
you are correct. they do give another inch of lift though. call sd. they know what their stuff does. ask for dave or jerid. good people. what wheels you runnin?
18s bro and is like 1/2 inch on the front from layin frame :cheesy:

·
Registered
228 Posts
did you notch for the tie rods?? it should be laying. even without spinles, they are suppose to lay on 20's. what is the overall height of the rims+tires?

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutty@Oct 10 2007, 10:36 PM~8974075
But RE7s give you a better ride because the bag has more volume and lifts with less pressure this is right or I m I wrong :)
yea, but you wasnt saying anything about play time or ride comfort. just strictly lift....so i was thinking you where thinking you would get more lift by switching.
i never fucked with anything less than a 2600 on my regal :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by edflores@Oct 11 2007, 12:57 PM~8977721
did you notch for the tie rods?? it should be laying. even without spinles, they are suppose to lay on 20's. what is the overall height of the rims+tires?
No I did not notch nothing for the tie rods :0 Am I soppose to notch it or will it be ok? My tires are 215-35 18 I just order my top control arms from SD last week I think they are building them :cheesy:

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Mark@Oct 11 2007, 06:07 PM~8980158
yea, but you wasnt saying anything about play time or ride comfort. just strictly lift....so i was thinking you where thinking you would get more lift by switching.
i never fucked with anything less than a 2600 on my regal  :biggrin:
Yea bro I m a little concern about the ride quality after installing the lower SD arms it rides stiffer but I m going to replace them with the RE7s and thanks ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts