LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wait and see :biggrin:
long story i had to sit there and read about it for hours.
its cheaper over all

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:angry:? why :confused:

i dont want another sheetmetal bondo tank with a 3.5 crank no way. good for show but like riding my shit all the time with no weight problems

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:biggrin: im just gonna make the skirts tommorrow that way i can still compete in street custom class. later ill make the frame. ist a girls frame like yours but radical in design

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Fuck it. I'll stick to the sheetmetal I got on my homies bike now.. Haven't actually done my tank and stuff yet but I have on my friend's bike that I'm building and it's not much heavier at all. plus In alot of shows around here if you still have your seat post (which his does even though you can't see it) it's still street class... Cool huh? :biggrin:

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
meh, you dont know the half of how much body work my other bike will have. not to mention all the custom parts weigh a ton so i have to compensate with a lighter frame

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
this is what we did to my homies bike, we just put the sheetmetal where we wanted it, slapped bondo over it, and when it dried it was all bonded together, no weldings, none of that. we need to finish sanding it and paint it but here are some pics.

it took one whole day to do it, but now we need to stop being lazy and finish it.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by scla90044@Aug 16 2003, 01:13 PM
no weldings, none of that.
nooooooo!!!! thats not good!!! you gotta weld that shit. a few rides & that will crack & all your work will go down the drain. im guessing you dont have someone to weld available & your trying to get by without. my advice is to find someone who can weld...then bondo the hell outta it.

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
done it before, wont crack for shit. welding is just a waste of money. we used only one bucket.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts