LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wounderind if anyone would have instructions or a chasisi or pictues of a chasisi lol of a funny car, me mate has only the shell and a few other bits and i wanna try and build the car up for him , so any help would be apresheated thanks

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
ok here ya go.... please dont mind the missing pieces and dust its been through alot of abuse..... i built this one somewhere around 1989

i sprayed most of the dust off of it in the sink right now so thats why its all wet. lol

SIDE SHOT

OTHER SIDE WITH SIDE PANEL REMOVED SO YOU CAN SEE THE TUBES BETTER

more coming........

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 2 2003, 09:59 AM
ok here ya go.... please dont mind the missing pieces and dust its been through alot of abuse..... i built this one somewhere around 1989

i sprayed most of the dust off of it in the sink right now so thats why its all wet. lol

SIDE SHOT

OTHER SIDE WITH SIDE PANEL REMOVED SO YOU CAN SEE THE TUBES BETTER

more coming........
ohh thanks so much man , really a presheate that , hey u no that orange car u got and i asked if it could be turned into a lowrider , would that motor be alright to put in a funny car ??

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 64_impalas@Oct 1 2003, 08:06 PM
ohh thanks so much man , really a presheate that , hey u no that orange car u got and i asked if it could be turned into a lowrider , would that motor be alright to put in a funny car ??
no problem man ;)

ummm... the engine that comes with it has the old school injection with the short stacks. it would work though if you are going for the "Nastalgia Drags" look. :thumbsup:

i'd say go for it and put the engine in it and then sell me the rest of the car cheap :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 2 2003, 02:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 2 2003, 02:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas@Oct 1 2003, 08:06 PM
no problem man ;)

ummm... the engine that comes with it has the old school injection with the short stacks. it would work though if you are going for the "Nastalgia Drags" look. :thumbsup:

i'd say go for it and put the engine in it and then sell me the rest of the car cheap :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
lol yer man thats what i was thinkin , or maybe ship that car to you and we could trade a set of wire wheels or something???.. :cool:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 64_impalas@Oct 1 2003, 11:28 PM
i'd say go for it and put the engine in it and then sell me the rest of the car cheap :biggrin:

lol yer man thats what i was thinkin , or maybe ship that car to you and we could trade a set of wire wheels or something???.. :cool:
[/quote]
sounds good to me man, let me know ;)

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 2 2003, 04:32 PM

sounds good to me man, let me know ;)
[/quote]
alright cool , i just dunno bout shippin to america , like knownin my luck , id send it to the wrong place or something lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts