LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 2 2003, 04:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 2 2003, 04:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas@Oct 1 2003, 11:37 PM
alright cool , i just dunno bout shippin to america , like knownin my luck , id send it to the wrong place or something lol
lol, its easy man, theres only 3 lines of info in a U.S. shipping address ;)[/b][/quote]
yer thats alright then lol ill go down to the post shop and see what i gotta do to send it lol

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 2 2003, 05:08 PM
i didnt build that engine for it yet but here is the picture off the box

this one has the tall stacks, my bad.

damm ay , the one at me model shop must be a newer verson cos its got a blower and a intake thing for the blower and not them pipe things lol

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 2 2003, 09:07 PM
my other one is Blue on the box but is the exact kit just molded in black rather than white. is that the one you are talking about?
ohhh dunno man , it shows that car doin a burnout like the front off the ground , i didnt pay much atention cos i dont have it yet but ill let ya know 2 morrow when i go buy it

21 - 28 of 28 Posts