LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is goes since I put the cylinders on the front of my cutty I been hearing squeeking sounds.But is getting worse and worse what the fuck is it I think it might be the A-arm bushings but I dont know what to do is getting on my nerves is getting louder and louder has anyone had this problem before. :)

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
grease the suspension... p.s. are the holes to tight for the coil?

Or... you having some good as sex and you keep hearing the bed squeeks up on the front suspension haha...

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Yeah I feel you, my Buick was nice and quiet, then I went driving down I-4 and bunny hopped the car do to the road being so bad, all of a sudden I was squeeking.

·
Registered
70,997 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Nov 17 2003, 08:14 AM
Or... you having some good as sex and you keep hearing the bed squeeks up on the front suspension haha...
:roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
This may be a silly question, but, did you notch out the upper a-arm for cylinder clearence??? If not, the a-arm may be rubbing on the cylinder...

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by vegashopper@Nov 17 2003, 03:05 PM
This may be a silly question, but, did you notch out the upper a-arm for cylinder clearence??? If not, the a-arm may be rubbing on the cylinder...
The a-arms are notched that was the second thing I did after I installed the cylinders. :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Suspension may need greasing. If your not sure where the squeak is coming from just grease everything. :biggrin:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Originally posted by nissanminitrucker@Nov 17 2003, 09:59 AM
either your ball joints are bone dry... your sway bar is squeaking.. or the a arm bushings... tip.. take out the sway bar...
NEVER take off your sway bar. It helps keep the front suspension tight. The lower control arm bushings are usually the first to squeak.

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
See mine does not sound like the Bushings are squeeking. Mine sounds like the Cylinder is rubbing the side wall. But I am gonna inject some grease into my ball joints. Any recommendations.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just check were the sound was coming from and it sounds like the is coming from the top a-arm bushings how can I grease them. :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
sometimes mt cylinder rubs the side of the hole and squeaks :cool:

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
no one said anything about sheetmetal squeeking. Ive had wheel wheels squeek real bad

1 - 15 of 15 Posts