LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dam everywere I go I hear people talking about spinners this and spinners that. :0 I guess is the rage now but what the hell I dont care Is just sometimes that is gets annoying hearing over and over again. :ugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Your right that is all you here about! spinners or dubs, which is cool if thats your family ride. I'm sorry and don't mean to start wit anyone , but thats just the easy way out. I'll still catch more attention from people in an intersection of traffic sittin my shit up on three than any spinnin fuckin suv or dubbed out ride. If you have both kinds of rides than thats the shit , but og gangsta mfuckas like us will always get more respect than any new school ideas or euros, i mean come lets face it, thats reality! peace out, old school will always be 13's and 14's nothin else.Ain't too many people hoppin a set of spinnin 22's when they can barely afford to buy those rims and tires, and when you piss someone off, who's tires are gonna cost more when they get slashed! do tha math baby! ICE CUBE!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,273 Posts
Originally posted by Royal Image Prez NY@Sep 27 2003, 05:06 AM
Your right that is all you here about! spinners or dubs, which is cool if thats your family ride. I'm sorry and don't mean to start wit anyone , but thats just the easy way out. I'll still catch more attention from people in an intersection of traffic sittin my shit up on three than any spinnin fuckin suv or dubbed out ride. If you have both kinds of rides than thats the shit , but og gangsta mfuckas like us will always get more respect than any new school ideas or euros, i mean come lets face it, thats reality! peace out, old school will always be 13's and 14's nothin else.Ain't too many people hoppin a set of spinnin 22's when they can barely afford to buy those rims and tires, and when you piss someone off, who's tires are gonna cost more when they get slashed! do tha math baby! ICE CUBE!
fuck yeah god damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Ridin spinners is gonna be another phase! Just like seeing a black hood on a euro, I'm mean really thats shits already played out as far as i'm concerned. Old school will never die, its too much fuckin fun and addicting! Ice cube war and peace disc, "do tha math baby"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
773 Posts
Originally posted by Royal Homie+Sep 27 2003, 11:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Royal Homie @ Sep 27 2003, 11:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Royal Image Prez NY@Sep 26 2003, 10:06 PM
Your right that is all you here about! spinners or dubs, which is cool if thats your family ride. I'm sorry and don't mean to start wit anyone , but thats just the easy way out. I'll still catch more attention from people in an intersection of traffic sittin my shit up on three than any spinnin fuckin suv or dubbed out ride. If you have both kinds of rides than thats the shit , but og gangsta mfuckas like us will always get more respect than any new school ideas or euros, i mean come lets face it, thats reality! peace out, old school will always be 13's and 14's nothin else.Ain't too many people hoppin a set of spinnin 22's when they can barely afford to buy those rims and tires, and when you piss someone off, who's tires are gonna cost more when they get slashed! do tha math baby! ICE CUBE!
Is this a quote from Ice Cube? If so from where?[/b][/quote]
"do the math" -Ice Cube
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Alright Drucifer, that quote is from the war and peace disc, the title of the song is actually "tha curse of money" catch ya later, fuck dem hatas. ha,ha, ha,ha.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
546 Posts
if dem MTV watchin punks did tha math i dont think they would pass
tha only time my D's spin is when i step on tha gas
see a rapper ridin spinners or posin in a magazine add
now they yappin bout tha spinners that they never had
shit makes me sick
last week it was dat this week its this
cant wait to see rims with a screen in tha dish
where da realness
commerialized & inflated I hate it
why spend 10 g's on rims when they gonna get fayded- STREET WISE

fuck all dis dumb shit. last year it was fast & furious, this year its biker boyz---Who gives a fuck? Same thing with rims & industry rap( nothin aginst 3-6 mafia, they tight). Be true to yourself. FUCK DA HATERS!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,650 Posts
i'm ridin knock off's, i'm riding knock off's ....hit em!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
its all about the Davins.... :cool: spinners are sicker than shit, for real, its the haters that are the problem. just because somethings popular or someone likes it, dont mean you gotta act like an asshole and hate on em cuz you dont like it, that shit is stupid.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,273 Posts
Originally posted by ThaGZ@Oct 1 2003, 04:02 PM
its all about the Davins.... :cool: spinners are sicker than shit, for real, its the haters that are the problem. just because somethings popular or someone likes it, dont mean you gotta act like an asshole and hate on em cuz you dont like it, that shit is stupid.
it's a dying breed
now real davins are tight you know the ones that spin fast ass hell when you stop.
but i hate all these wannabe ballers rolling these cheap ass spinners that don't spin half the time.

nothin like classic o.g wires
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by Royal Image Prez NY@Sep 28 2003, 07:52 AM
Ridin spinners is gonna be another phase! Just like seeing a black hood on a euro, I'm mean really thats shits already played out as far as i'm concerned. Old school will never die, its too much fuckin fun and addicting! Ice cube war and peace disc, "do tha math baby"
thats jus wat they said about hydraulic cars wit 13's 60 years ago....and what type of website is this again???
im jus sayin dont knock it...wat if someone was tired of herein 13 this 14 that, so jus go your own way when ppl say spinners this dubz that...

i mean and some ppl that got these hydraulic and bagged cars cant afford it either jus like those that do the dubs and spinners...go to classifieds, count how many hydraulic or bagged cars is sayin $4,000 o.b.o.

its jus wat they wanna do so who's to judge...you live life 1nce mide as well do wat you wanna do wit your money, you cant take it wit you when you die so why not spend it while your alive???

im jus sayin, please ppl stop bitchin, you cant tell me when you first seen a caddilac escalade wit the bed on 23" spinners you didnt look in awe...(when spinners and sprewells first came out)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
I only know one thing, most new cars have no chrome, and it sucks! thats why my interest will be old school and the only reason people talk about 13's and 14's all tha time is because thats the only size rims that are good with hydros stupid! New junk plastic pieces of shit. One more thing, real lowriders with a good juice set-up sell from $5000.00 TO around $30,000. Not $4000.00!!!!!!! Only brag if your ride is paid for, mine is! New cars depreciate too fast, just my opinion. Peace out fellas.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
I agree with all this and there is a good point made. SUVs and Trucks look good sittin on big wheels. Admit it they look a little foolish with 13's and 14" wires on them. But the people that are puttin the big ass wheels on a car that would be a badass lowrider is wrong ie Wanna see something retard post. I do want to get big wheels for my truck. But I want wires. Call me dumb crazy cool whatever you want but I think they would look sick if I can get them the way I want them.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top