LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Originally posted by MR GREGGO@Oct 3 2003, 06:43 AM
Spinners and dubz suck.....
(but On a big caddy escalad Dubz could be cool)
shit , dont lie i know we need a photoshop of an escalade hopping on something maxium allowable ...kinda a luxury truck dancer ...

Originally posted by Royal Image Prez NY@Sep 30 2003, 07:22 PM
Alright Drucifer, that  quote is from the war and peace disc, the title of the song is actually   "tha curse of money"  catch ya later, fuck dem hatas. ha,ha,  ha,ha.
I know, I got it. (vol. one)

"do the math" was the quote from Ice Cube, not the whole post... :thumbsup:

Last edited by drucifer at Oct 5 2003, 08:36 PM

Originally posted by Royal Image Prez NY@Oct 1 2003, 07:38 PM
I only  know one thing, most new cars have no chrome, and it sucks! thats why my interest will be old school  and the only reason people talk about 13's and 14's all tha time is because thats the only size rims that are good with hydros stupid!  New junk plastic pieces of shit.  One more thing,  real lowriders with a good juice set-up sell  from  $5000.00  TO  around  $30,000.  Not  $4000.00!!!!!!!               Only  brag if your  ride is paid for, mine is!  New  cars  depreciate too fast, just my opinion.   Peace out fellas.
some1 please remind him you never get back out of a car wat you put in it....
only brag if your ride is paid for (who said shyt about this)

you are so fukkin ignorant, please read shyt wit understanding, read my post again, and change your tampon... how you gonna argue wit me over somethin i didnt present, didnt say shyt bout hydros or shyt about your car, and dumbass go look in the classifieds RIGHT NOW and see those hydro cars for 4,000 o.b.o. so suck a dick...
i mean i know im not the only one that have seen this shyt, i see ppl complain they cant even get $6k for the hydro caddies... so wat the fuck...
do you remember that guy wit purple haze, hmm seemed to me he was sellin it, did he get wat he offered? NO
2 cuttys in the classified now, how much is there price??? between 2200 and 4500 so read and research... i have yet to hear of a hydro car gettin sold here for more the 5,000 they are always gettin traded, for other hydro cars and just cuz your mom let you drive her car he and there dont mean its yours... :uh: :uh:

Last edited by CuttieBuddie at Oct 9 2003, 02:19 PM

Tampon , ooh thats original. What the classifieds in ghetto ass south florida. of course your gonna see beat pieces of used shit. I mean going on a US classified! Other states where people have real money from having a job, not slitting someones throat or selling dope, thats 4 punk ass losers and eventually you will all be locked up and begging someone like my lawyer wife too free your ass, sorry but I am a certified asshole when i want to be, I done wasting my time on this high school feedback....... Peace out all the mature people who know how to just shoot some shit!

Anyone seen those spinnin 13's, awh fuckin ugly, why did they bother, I'll definetely at least say they belong on large rims. Ok , homie heres what i'm talkin about, its marketing your shit correctly, I had $3000.00 into my first Lowrider and sold it for $5000.00 cash. Thats a $2000.00 profit. My boy sold a clean 63 galaxie with wire wheels only on it for $4000.00, he only had $2000.00 into it. I know because its more common down there that rides are not oohed and awed as much as they are up North. Nobody no's shit about lowriders that have a lot of money and a young spoiled son that wants your ride and thats it. Fuckin daddy big bucks will just write you a fat check and you will be on your way. This guy we no let a 64 true ss impala go with a price of $7000.00, just because it was a true ss, he only had a one pump rear hydro kit in it and had $2500.00 into it only. My point is that I have seen what i've seen, rich kids have the money for our profits, taking a loss on a ride sucks ass, these muthafuckas down there want a quick sale and are going to take a loss, it's there own fault for not marketing correctly, just like real estate profits on buying homes cheap and making huge profits from doing nothing except maybe painting a couple rooms , etc.. peace out.

REAL Davins are anywhere from $7000- 17,000$$ That the price of 1 maybe 2 lolo's but im nit haten love old school and the new school.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.