LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

I m ridin 13s

2K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  cj96ss 
#1 ·
Dam everywere I go I hear people talking about spinners this and spinners that. :0 I guess is the rage now but what the hell I dont care Is just sometimes that is gets annoying hearing over and over again. :ugh:

#3 ·
Your right that is all you here about! spinners or dubs, which is cool if thats your family ride. I'm sorry and don't mean to start wit anyone , but thats just the easy way out. I'll still catch more attention from people in an intersection of traffic sittin my shit up on three than any spinnin fuckin suv or dubbed out ride. If you have both kinds of rides than thats the shit , but og gangsta mfuckas like us will always get more respect than any new school ideas or euros, i mean come lets face it, thats reality! peace out, old school will always be 13's and 14's nothin else.Ain't too many people hoppin a set of spinnin 22's when they can barely afford to buy those rims and tires, and when you piss someone off, who's tires are gonna cost more when they get slashed! do tha math baby! ICE CUBE!

#5 ·
Originally posted by Royal Image Prez NY@Sep 27 2003, 05:06 AM
Your right that is all you here about! spinners or dubs, which is cool if thats your family ride. I'm sorry and don't mean to start wit anyone , but thats just the easy way out. I'll still catch more attention from people in an intersection of traffic sittin my shit up on three than any spinnin fuckin suv or dubbed out ride. If you have both kinds of rides than thats the shit , but og gangsta mfuckas like us will always get more respect than any new school ideas or euros, i mean come lets face it, thats reality! peace out, old school will always be 13's and 14's nothin else.Ain't too many people hoppin a set of spinnin 22's when they can barely afford to buy those rims and tires, and when you piss someone off, who's tires are gonna cost more when they get slashed! do tha math baby! ICE CUBE!
fuck yeah god damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 ·
Ridin spinners is gonna be another phase! Just like seeing a black hood on a euro, I'm mean really thats shits already played out as far as i'm concerned. Old school will never die, its too much fuckin fun and addicting! Ice cube war and peace disc, "do tha math baby"

#8 ·
Originally posted by Royal Homie+Sep 27 2003, 11:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Royal Homie @ Sep 27 2003, 11:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Royal Image Prez NY@Sep 26 2003, 10:06 PM
Is this a quote from Ice Cube? If so from where?[/b][/quote]
"do the math" -Ice Cube

#11 ·
if dem MTV watchin punks did tha math i dont think they would pass
tha only time my D's spin is when i step on tha gas
see a rapper ridin spinners or posin in a magazine add
now they yappin bout tha spinners that they never had
shit makes me sick
last week it was dat this week its this
cant wait to see rims with a screen in tha dish
where da realness
commerialized & inflated I hate it
why spend 10 g's on rims when they gonna get fayded- STREET WISE

fuck all dis dumb shit. last year it was fast & furious, this year its biker boyz---Who gives a fuck? Same thing with rims & industry rap( nothin aginst 3-6 mafia, they tight). Be true to yourself. FUCK DA HATERS!!!!!

#14 ·
its all about the Davins.... :cool: spinners are sicker than shit, for real, its the haters that are the problem. just because somethings popular or someone likes it, dont mean you gotta act like an asshole and hate on em cuz you dont like it, that shit is stupid.

#15 ·
Originally posted by ThaGZ@Oct 1 2003, 04:02 PM
its all about the Davins.... :cool: spinners are sicker than shit, for real, its the haters that are the problem. just because somethings popular or someone likes it, dont mean you gotta act like an asshole and hate on em cuz you dont like it, that shit is stupid.
it's a dying breed
now real davins are tight you know the ones that spin fast ass hell when you stop.
but i hate all these wannabe ballers rolling these cheap ass spinners that don't spin half the time.

nothin like classic o.g wires

#16 ·
Originally posted by Royal Image Prez NY@Sep 28 2003, 07:52 AM
Ridin spinners is gonna be another phase! Just like seeing a black hood on a euro, I'm mean really thats shits already played out as far as i'm concerned. Old school will never die, its too much fuckin fun and addicting! Ice cube war and peace disc, "do tha math baby"
thats jus wat they said about hydraulic cars wit 13's 60 years ago....and what type of website is this again???
im jus sayin dont knock it...wat if someone was tired of herein 13 this 14 that, so jus go your own way when ppl say spinners this dubz that...

i mean and some ppl that got these hydraulic and bagged cars cant afford it either jus like those that do the dubs and spinners...go to classifieds, count how many hydraulic or bagged cars is sayin $4,000 o.b.o.

its jus wat they wanna do so who's to judge...you live life 1nce mide as well do wat you wanna do wit your money, you cant take it wit you when you die so why not spend it while your alive???

im jus sayin, please ppl stop bitchin, you cant tell me when you first seen a caddilac escalade wit the bed on 23" spinners you didnt look in awe...(when spinners and sprewells first came out)

#17 ·
I only know one thing, most new cars have no chrome, and it sucks! thats why my interest will be old school and the only reason people talk about 13's and 14's all tha time is because thats the only size rims that are good with hydros stupid! New junk plastic pieces of shit. One more thing, real lowriders with a good juice set-up sell from $5000.00 TO around $30,000. Not $4000.00!!!!!!! Only brag if your ride is paid for, mine is! New cars depreciate too fast, just my opinion. Peace out fellas.

#19 ·
I agree with all this and there is a good point made. SUVs and Trucks look good sittin on big wheels. Admit it they look a little foolish with 13's and 14" wires on them. But the people that are puttin the big ass wheels on a car that would be a badass lowrider is wrong ie Wanna see something retard post. I do want to get big wheels for my truck. But I want wires. Call me dumb crazy cool whatever you want but I think they would look sick if I can get them the way I want them.

#21 ·
Originally posted by MR GREGGO@Oct 3 2003, 06:43 AM
Spinners and dubz suck.....
(but On a big caddy escalad Dubz could be cool)
shit , dont lie i know we need a photoshop of an escalade hopping on something maxium allowable ...kinda a luxury truck dancer ...

#23 ·
Originally posted by Royal Image Prez NY@Sep 30 2003, 07:22 PM
Alright Drucifer, that  quote is from the war and peace disc, the title of the song is actually   "tha curse of money"  catch ya later, fuck dem hatas. ha,ha,  ha,ha.
I know, I got it. (vol. one)

"do the math" was the quote from Ice Cube, not the whole post... :thumbsup:

Last edited by drucifer at Oct 5 2003, 08:36 PM

#25 ·
Originally posted by Royal Image Prez NY@Oct 1 2003, 07:38 PM
I only  know one thing, most new cars have no chrome, and it sucks! thats why my interest will be old school  and the only reason people talk about 13's and 14's all tha time is because thats the only size rims that are good with hydros stupid!  New junk plastic pieces of shit.  One more thing,  real lowriders with a good juice set-up sell  from  $5000.00  TO  around  $30,000.  Not  $4000.00!!!!!!!               Only  brag if your  ride is paid for, mine is!  New  cars  depreciate too fast, just my opinion.   Peace out fellas.
some1 please remind him you never get back out of a car wat you put in it....
only brag if your ride is paid for (who said shyt about this)

you are so fukkin ignorant, please read shyt wit understanding, read my post again, and change your tampon... how you gonna argue wit me over somethin i didnt present, didnt say shyt bout hydros or shyt about your car, and dumbass go look in the classifieds RIGHT NOW and see those hydro cars for 4,000 o.b.o. so suck a dick...
i mean i know im not the only one that have seen this shyt, i see ppl complain they cant even get $6k for the hydro caddies... so wat the fuck...
do you remember that guy wit purple haze, hmm seemed to me he was sellin it, did he get wat he offered? NO
2 cuttys in the classified now, how much is there price??? between 2200 and 4500 so read and research... i have yet to hear of a hydro car gettin sold here for more the 5,000 they are always gettin traded, for other hydro cars and just cuz your mom let you drive her car he and there dont mean its yours... :uh: :uh:

Last edited by CuttieBuddie at Oct 9 2003, 02:19 PM

#26 ·
Tampon , ooh thats original. What the classifieds in ghetto ass south florida. of course your gonna see beat pieces of used shit. I mean going on a US classified! Other states where people have real money from having a job, not slitting someones throat or selling dope, thats 4 punk ass losers and eventually you will all be locked up and begging someone like my lawyer wife too free your ass, sorry but I am a certified asshole when i want to be, I done wasting my time on this high school feedback....... Peace out all the mature people who know how to just shoot some shit!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.