LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

I m ridin 13s

2K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  cj96ss 
#1 ·
Dam everywere I go I hear people talking about spinners this and spinners that. :0 I guess is the rage now but what the hell I dont care Is just sometimes that is gets annoying hearing over and over again. :ugh:

#27 ·
Anyone seen those spinnin 13's, awh fuckin ugly, why did they bother, I'll definetely at least say they belong on large rims. Ok , homie heres what i'm talkin about, its marketing your shit correctly, I had $3000.00 into my first Lowrider and sold it for $5000.00 cash. Thats a $2000.00 profit. My boy sold a clean 63 galaxie with wire wheels only on it for $4000.00, he only had $2000.00 into it. I know because its more common down there that rides are not oohed and awed as much as they are up North. Nobody no's shit about lowriders that have a lot of money and a young spoiled son that wants your ride and thats it. Fuckin daddy big bucks will just write you a fat check and you will be on your way. This guy we no let a 64 true ss impala go with a price of $7000.00, just because it was a true ss, he only had a one pump rear hydro kit in it and had $2500.00 into it only. My point is that I have seen what i've seen, rich kids have the money for our profits, taking a loss on a ride sucks ass, these muthafuckas down there want a quick sale and are going to take a loss, it's there own fault for not marketing correctly, just like real estate profits on buying homes cheap and making huge profits from doing nothing except maybe painting a couple rooms , etc.. peace out.

#28 ·
REAL Davins are anywhere from $7000- 17,000$$ That the price of 1 maybe 2 lolo's but im nit haten love old school and the new school.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.