LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I got all my installation done so I was hitting switches it has two pumps. In the front I got marzzochis with gear #9 and on the rear I got the rockfords I think the #5 but my front pump is not lifting anymore same thing is happening to my cousin with the marzzochis and now we are not over locking it. ;)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass@Nov 23 2003, 11:21 PM
Today I got all my installation done so I was hitting switches it has two pumps. In the front I got marzzochis with gear #9 and on the rear I got the rockfords I think the #5 but my front pump is not lifting anymore same thing is happening to my cousin with the marzzochis and now we are not over locking it. ;)
I dont want to keep on replacing seals. ;)

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Honestl, I think it isn't the heads messing up. From what I have seen they are pretty much the same. Maybe something else is going wrong in the system to make you blow seals like crazy.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by S10lifted@Nov 23 2003, 11:45 PM
Honestl, I think it isn't the heads messing up. From what I have seen they are pretty much the same. Maybe something else is going wrong in the system to make you blow seals like crazy.
Well is a brand new pump. :)

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
seems like you overtightened your pumphead, and it isnt sitting right, or isnt seated right on the block, take it off, but hopefully you didnt warp it :0

·
Registered
962 Posts
Not to diss showtime but i got a block from them that the machining was so far off that the pumphead pressure hole was so far off that it it didn't line up with the block u might want to check that.. if they dont line up u will blow seals..

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Well, if your not overlocking your pumps then maybe it is what the other guy said and that the blocks are amchined wrong. I'm not sure what it is. Try a totally different pumphead and see if it keeps doing it.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by S10lifted@Nov 24 2003, 06:45 PM
Well, if your not overlocking your pumps then maybe it is what the other guy said and that the blocks are amchined wrong. I'm not sure what it is. Try a totally different pumphead and see if it keeps doing it.
Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it I m fucking dumb yesterday I did not notice that one of my front cylinder hose was loose and it leaked all the oil. So the pump just needed oil in the tank :ugh: Thanks anyways for all the help homies. :cheesy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts