·
Registered
8,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yer thats wat i was thinkin just its $400 dollars more

·
Registered
759 Posts
well u may hav to wait for the twisted 1 a lil bit.. but don has the blue seated ones ready to be posted/delivered..

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nah i wouldn't be getting it untill sum time after christmas

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
i say that blue one....cuz that twisted one u cant do ne thing with....cuz i kno after awhile of riding my bike just normaly...i wanted to do body work to it...and then i learnt how and did it.......but with the twisted bike u cant do ne thing else to it

and so in the end ur custom frame will b worth more then that twisted frame and it prety much has the same parts.....( and if u get the blue one change the seat fabric or somethign ) :)

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the twisted one just looks to good but its WAAAY to expensive but when i worked it out on a calculator :) if u brought the other bike id end up spending even more on parts for it and have somthing looking half as good as that

·
Banned
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by mackinoz@Sep 18 2005, 03:26 AM~3836290
the twisted one just looks to good but its WAAAY to expensive but when i worked it out on a calculator :) if u brought the other bike id end up spending even more on parts for it and have somthing looking half as good as that

they have almost the same parts... :uh:

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nah but id buy the same seat fenders rims forks and itd end up more plus i already have a few 20" frames that i can get bondoed if i feel like a custom frame so yer

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
i say u get one of those 20 inch frames u say you got and do some body mods to it.... get your self a welder, grinder,metal & make your self custom parts to go with that frame... then u can send it over to me to get painted and the parts to get chrome & gold plated.... and then ill send em back and call it a day....lol.... or u could just order a whole bike from me and ill do the frame and paint it and do the parts and plate them....lol and charge you alotta money for it....

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Sep 18 2005, 10:09 AM~3837099
regular frame.  That way you're set for future bondoed tanks and stuff

right!

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i already got a regular frame n id use that for custom work

1 - 20 of 22 Posts