LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey title says enough really id like them to be here in florida some where so i don't have to deal with shiping i can coem up with cash and i also have shit to trade just depends on what the rims are as far as what all i will trade but ill have pics up of trades asap also
4 pump set up used ugly but works great everything there except batterys and powerballs all lines coils hoses switches cylinders(ill give full details later)

4 20 inch knock offs all chrome no curb marks clean with 2 brand new tires and 2 used tires used ones will need to be replaced soon but i ride on them every day they still have some miles left on them

2 12" rockford fast and the furious they are a limited make nothing great but sound good and pound pretty hard they are in a box built to size for them sealed them

1 dhd amp not sure details on it its 375x2 pushes the rockfords good and togeather they sound great

now also have the 4 10s and amp that are in my trunk but im really trying to keep them but them as well as my indash 7 inch pansonic dvd/tv/bla bla bla all that shit im only willing to part with eather of these for a really good trade so come right if you want them the other stuff is more so for trade them offers but cash always talks

·
Registered
733 Posts
WHAT DO YOU WANT FRO THE 20 INCH WIRES i HAVE 2 RED CHROME PUMPS ONE CCE FURRIE PUMP CHROME AND 3 KICKER TWELVES IN BOX

cZARR :biggrin:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shoot me some pics but im really looking for some 22" face spining rims to trade the bundle for but like i said shot some pis of the pumps and details and the subs and ill see whats up

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
id think so some ones got some rims they are ready to get rid of

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no big boy wheels?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts