LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm new to this forum. My name's Mike I have a 64, 4 door impala not a spot of rust anywhere not the floors, quarters, window seals etc....It has a 283 2 barrel carb, 2 speed power slide and the 13x7 spokes..I'm in love with her already. I need a front passenger fender and a rear passenger door, I may have 63/64 impala SS parts to trade if needed, Or cash. Cause I'm going to look at a bunch of basement parts from a guy who died. And he had a 63 and a 64. The 64 was an SS and he had a whole basement full of parts chrome etc....I'm going to go and make an offer on it all as soon as I have time...I'll deffinately post what I score for sale or trade...Oh yeah I'm in Jersey

Here's my myspace It has a couple pics of the Impala My Webpage

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
That looks just like my friend Erics old 4 door 64 but he is from Sacramento. Looking forward to the pics of the basement score.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
i got a 64 4door and a 2door whole or parts hit me up at 813 988 0510 leave message or look 4 pictures under cars 4 sale under name: tampalight11 good luck

·
Registered
28,033 Posts
Originally posted by Skim@Oct 6 2007, 01:03 AM~8942405
That looks just like my friend Erics old 4 door 64 but  he is from Sacramento. Looking forward to the pics of the basement score.
x2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts