LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Dan,
I got mine from grainger. I looked up what i needed on the online catalog (ports,operating prassure,glass bowl) Then i ordered it under the account for the bowling alley i work for and paid cash when i picked it up. Make sure to get one with a glass bowl if you are going to be mounting it in the engine compartment (where its supposed to be from what i heard)

Rob

EDIT: mine was under $50... i will try to find the reciept with the part#

Last edited by I Drag A55 at Nov 12 2003, 01:54 PM

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya, i was checking out Grainger also, the have Wilkersons rated to 250 PSI for about 36.00, plus I get a 10% discount from them..

I was thinking maybe someone had an old one lying about..

thanks guys

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya, it removes oil and water from the system..

the york puts some oil into the air, and it starts to get stinky after a while :ugh:

·
Registered
261 Posts
next time somone is on grainger site can they look at the prices grainger want for brass air fittings.
and how this compares to other suppliers..

( are grainger expensive ) i do nt have access to other suppliers prices..

thanks guys

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Nov 12 2003, 04:36 PM
ya, it removes oil and water from the system..

the york puts some oil into the air, and it starts to get stinky after a while :ugh:
:cheesy:

where is yours on you 64?

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
errr....
i looked for the reciept and i couldnt find it. I found every other reciept from the last 3 years but not that one. Tomorrow afternoon i will be on with the brand etc. of the one that i have.

Rob
BTW.... Dan that smell starts to suck if u play with your switches for a little bit, doesnt it. My water separator was filling up with chocolate milk looking crap before i got the coalescing filter and now it only passes a very small amount that gets caught in the water in the water separator.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by skandalouz+Nov 13 2003, 12:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (skandalouz @ Nov 13 2003, 12:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--216RIDER@Nov 12 2003, 08:18 PM
heres a good one...
the other one I was looking at was onlt rated to 5CFM
this one lists for 62 bicks..

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/productde...1785274&ccitem=
onlt 62 bicks damn!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
hey, thats why I'm the speeling police!!

did you get your chocks yet? :biggrin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts