LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to buy a hand held PC or a PDA im looking for one named Tungsten E but if any one has any other im open try to post pics and i need it to be in good conditions.thanks

·
Registered
10,938 Posts
Classifieds.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Without a doubt the treo 600 or 650. WITH SPRINT SERVCE ONLY, sprint has the cheapest web service and minuet plans. Mp3 player that plays through earbud or head unit of your car. I got 200 song (more music than I own) 800 pictures kids and stuff. Ms word, Snapper mail with full attachment support, phone and all normal pda functions. I had to save $ for a while but it was worth it. A cool thing is when your playing music in your ride the music stops and the call plays through the radio the when they hang up the music start again by itself. Yeah the ipod holds a billion songs but for the same $ u get a lot more. I also do most of my school work and LIL stuff on here. The thumb board is kind of a pain but I picked it up in a week or so. I have had palms for about 8 yrs and wireless palms for 2 yrs. A wireless palm is wwwwaaaaayyyy better! Wireless hotsync, web, voice calls and best off all ONE DEVICE TO CARRY. and if your ride is stolen, your pda isn't cause it's in your pocket. Later. p.s. I wrote this on a greyhound on they way to new mexico.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much you want for it without the wireless service because i have verizon wireless.thats if your willing to sell it

·
~Individuals CC~
6,502 Posts
I have a 2 month old Dell Axim X50, It has integrated Bluetooth and WLAN. With a RhinoSkin Aluminum Hard case.

PM me if interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts