LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey folks..i need a pair of spinners that bolt to the knockoff....i lost 2 cause i did not tighten them enough...so i only have 2 on the driver side..at first i didnt care....i bought them used for the low-low anyway, but now i am hooked and they make my ride look so hypnotic to these peeps here!!! sitting at the light spinning on 14's! they be clownin round here..... and when i bust a 3.....dont even play wit it!!!shit!!! well.. let me calm down.........ok......im back yall..sorry..i was havin one of those york peppermint patty moments!! but if anyone can help me,, they look like one of those chinese throwin stars you see in those karate flicks...they sharp as hell too!!! they will cut yo hand if you spin them carelessly!!! all the lil kids over my way are scared to touch them cause they have all been cut by spinnin them.....i got cut too, so now i just spin them with my shoe...if you can help me , just give me the price for 2 plus shippin to 38126 i just need the spiiners not the knockoff, and the allen head bolt too....thank you all....jay

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
:dunno: DAMM ITS TIME TO GO TO BED,IM REALLY LOST ON THIS ONE....GOOD LUCK...OH I GOT ONE SET....175 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR.....ALL FOR YOUR GOING TO NEED THE OTHER 2 CAUSE THAT CHEAP SHIT GOING TO FLY OFF AGAIN

Last edited by homeboyz at Oct 14 2003, 09:42 PM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts