LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I BELIEVE THIS TO BE A "OFF THE SHELF COLOR" BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN IT ON QUITE A FEW FROM DIFF GENRE'S WAS HOPING SOMEONE COULD HELP ME GET A CODE FOR IT, THANKS... HERES A COUPLE SAMPLES...


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but its a purple, not blue
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it looks like a periwinkle to be honest,.... adjust the color on your monitor...lol
but seriously i need to track this paint code.... I want to buy TODAY! my paint rep is swinging by the shop today and i need to know. thanks again fellas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTTT



??????????????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by GRSMNKYCUSTOMS@Sep 19 2006, 10:17 AM~6202742
but its a purple, not blue

i think your mistaken...hence those are both impala i bet they were trying to go for the og blue

which i bet one of those colors prob is........... not purple!

the hue gives of a blueish tint..and sometimes looks silver during the day..and night looks even deeper!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by show-bound@Sep 20 2006, 10:48 AM~6210709
i think your mistaken...hence those are both impala i bet they were trying to go for the og blue

which i bet one of those colors prob is........... not purple!

the hue gives of a blueish tint..and sometimes looks silver during the day..and night looks even deeper!

i dissagree, and you ought to view it on another monitor, not being a dick, but monitors are all different, and colors look diff on some monitors, i am viewing this on my digital plasma screen so i know the color is true. and it seems to have more of a purple pearl in it, or a purple-ish hue than a blue. dont get me wrong i really appreciate the help, but i really dont think its a blue
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by GRSMNKYCUSTOMS@Sep 20 2006, 01:53 PM~6211151
i dissagree, and you ought to view it on another monitor, not being a dick, but monitors are all different, and colors look diff on some monitors, i am viewing this on my digital plasma screen so i know the color is true. and it seems to have more of a purple pearl in it, or a purple-ish hue than a blue. dont get me wrong i really appreciate the help, but i really dont think its a blue

ummm..ok.

take my word on it!! ;) thats how the blue looks. look at the color chart at the paint store....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,066 Posts
Originally posted by show-bound@Sep 20 2006, 12:29 PM~6211404
ummm..ok. 

take my word on it!! ;)  thats how the blue looks. look at the color chart at the paint store....
no it doesn't, my 64 is that original ice blue, and it's a definite blue colour, the cars pictured above are definately leaning more into the purple side then the blue side, the tone is the same as the original blue, but the hue is heavily leaning into the purple compared to the original blue
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,758 Posts

[/quote]

Isnt this the same car :dunno:



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by 93TC_64IMP@Sep 22 2006, 02:37 AM~6222282
no it doesn't, my 64 is that original ice blue, and it's a definite blue colour, the cars pictured above are definately leaning more into the purple side then the blue side, the tone is the same as the original blue, but the hue is heavily leaning into the purple compared to the original blue

take an indoor picture of it and scan it in....then post it ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
there is no way in hell thats the same car, or same paint job for that matter
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,362 Posts
Originally posted by GRSMNKYCUSTOMS@Sep 22 2006, 10:39 AM~6223565
there is no way in hell thats the same car, or same paint job for that matter
neons in the building can be a bitch on a paint job...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nahh bullshit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,066 Posts
Originally posted by show-bound@Sep 22 2006, 07:29 AM~6223225
take an indoor picture of it and scan it in....then post it  ;)
I've seen plenty of pics of my car indoors lol, and others indoors, and that car's definately not blue

and I'm glad that these other pics showed that it's that pewter type colour with some lights on it, cause that shit wasn't blue... wtf
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top