·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Red interior so I am pretty limited.

Here are my ideas so far...
root beer over a red flake base
root beer over a red base
2 tone with the top part being silver or white.

I want something redish but not like every other burgandy lowrider in town.
Does anyone have examples of rootbeer over red? or their own ideas? or maybe even a photoshop. I also included a picture of what I dont want it to look like, i want somethign mroe different that will stand out more..

Attachments

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
white with red pearl/flake
red with a lot of flake...

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I already have to booty kit but i dont want a grille. I am putting 87+ caprice headlights in it also. Does anyone have photoshop skills? I want the top the same color as the interiro and the body brownish red.

·
Registered
783 Posts
escalade pearl white

·
Registered
336 Posts
I for one say if it ain't broke don't fix it, Whats rong with cocaine white? if you just cleaned it up and took care of it it would be a stuning classic. At least thats what I'd do if it was mine. Thats where I'm comming from with my '83 heres a pic
[attachmentid=290123]

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Im doin mine black with clear coated over chrome scallops, or maybe even white scallops and all white interior.

I was thinking about doing it with a gunmetal or black basecoat with silver design on the side candy red and flake over it and my interior either red or white. I think that'd look good but its not really light enough for what you want I suppose

1 - 12 of 12 Posts