LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,472 Posts
i thought you made parts???????????? :angry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by STR8_CLOWN'N+Aug 1 2003, 08:48 PM~940420-->
i need a twisted crank and twisted pedels
[/b]

Originally posted by SA [email protected] 4 2008, 09:12 PM~9609677
i thought you made parts???????????? :angry:

<!--QuoteBegin-SOBER21
@Jan 4 2008, 09:17 PM~9609719
I TOUGHT HE SELLED PARTS!!!!!! :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0

look at the date AUG 1st 2003 lmfao alot has charged :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Jan 4 2008, 01:37 PM~9606326
wow......lol
:twak: :twak: :twak: :machinegun: :guns: lmfao you clown why bring back a topic like this
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by greenwithenvy1981@Jan 4 2008, 09:23 PM~9609774
Lmao :biggrin: someone dug this up, wiped the dust off it, lmfao.  WHOOPS!
:biggrin: hey if you need a whole trike kit holla at me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,617 Posts
D pm me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,267 Posts
i just did it cause of the irony....lol how shit changes over the years. i look back and read all the bullshit i used to write on here and i'm like wtf!?!...lol but i been coming on here since 01.....lol (this is my second account)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Jan 4 2008, 10:39 PM~9610493
i just did it cause of the irony....lol how shit changes over the years. i look back and read all the bullshit i used to write on here and i'm like wtf!?!...lol but i been coming on here since 01.....lol (this is my second account)
yea i remember when hell if you had a nice paint job and twisted parts you had something lol now if you do not have show chrome or engraving you should just leave it at the crib lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,267 Posts
lol foreal... i want to build me something nice and clean with some over the counter regular twisted parts. just for fun... compete in the lower levels at the show. and leave my other bike for the radical class.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Jan 4 2008, 11:01 PM~9610677
lol foreal... i want to build me something nice and clean with some over the counter regular twisted parts. just for fun... compete in the lower levels at the show. and leave my other bike for the radical class.
shit i need to hustle up so i can build my wifes trike and finish brit bike lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,116 Posts
Originally posted by STR8_CLOWN'N@Jan 4 2008, 09:26 PM~9609793
:biggrin:  hey if you need a whole trike kit holla at me

pm ME ON THAT TRIKE KIT HOMIE-thanks ;)
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top