LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am redoing the interior in my Cadillac this winter, but I'm not sure what kind of material to use (vinyl, velvet, tweed, etc.) Does anyone know of any websites that sell automotive interior products, thanks! :)

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
i can get you real leather for a good price. this is from a top notch furniture store, my buddy just did his 69 impala in all black. took 5 hides to do it from visors, to door panels to the seats. i can get you 5 hides of whatever color you want for $750.00. this is dirt cheap, you can look or ask around. (for real leather!) Have all colors from reds, blues, greens, etc. have neutral colors too. $125.00 a hide. for caddy you might only need 3 or 4.

Last edited by lowriders2choppers at Dec 8 2003, 11:59 AM

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
Originally posted by lowriders2choppers@Dec 8 2003, 01:51 PM
i can get you real leather for a good price.  this is from a top notch furniture store, my buddy just did his 69 impala in all black.  took 5 hides to do it from visors, to door panels to the seats.  i can get you 5 hides of whatever color you want for $750.00.  this is dirt cheap, you can look or ask around.  (for real leather!)  Have all colors from reds, blues, greens, etc.  have neutral colors too.   $125.00 a hide.  for caddy you might only need 3 or 4.
sorry, just saw the other topic :biggrin:

Last edited by Foompla at Dec 11 2003, 08:18 PM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts