LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
what ever happened to that "Hi-Low" shop that was a car garage that did AC shit and then turned into a lowrider shop at night.

I know it existed cause I was hanging with Mando there the day before the LRM Miami show in 2000

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]@Oct 23 2003, 10:54 PM
what ever happened to that "Hi-Low" shop that was a car garage that did AC shit and then turned into a lowrider shop at night.

I know it existed cause I was hanging with Mando there the day before the LRM Miami show in 2000
your talkin about d&c danny did alot of bad shit fucked over many people but there are alot of places to get your juice put in and frame done call wickeds 954 983 5577 talk to rick and bret

or high end coustoms you can pm him his name is gringo and his layitlow name is blackonblack64 they both do real good work

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by hoppin91lac+Oct 24 2003, 12:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hoppin91lac @ Oct 24 2003, 12:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><[email protected]@Oct 23 2003, 10:54 PM

your talkin about d&c danny did alot of bad shit fucked over many people but there are alot of places to get your juice put in and frame done call wickeds 954 983 5577 talk to rick and bret

or high end coustoms you can pm him his name is gringo and his layitlow name is blackonblack64 they both do real good work[/b][/quote]
yeah his work was ass,,,that white regal was a piece of shit

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
his white one?

or the one with the crome undies he took apart and couldnt put back togeather

o yea theres some mexican lookin to kill him took dudes truck apart every last blot gave it back to the in a millon peaces

1 - 9 of 9 Posts