LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how to contact Red's Hydros... i need a pump motor for one my Old Skool pumps... anyone got any info that can help me out..... or anyone got a chrome motor that would work? :uh:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Originally posted by LowLinc90@Sep 9 2003, 03:54 PM
Anyone know how to contact Red's Hydros... i need a pump motor for one my Old Skool pumps... anyone got any info that can help me out..... or anyone got a chrome motor that would work? :uh:
homie does it have to be a reds?

are you cant to keep your pumps matched? if so, i may have an old reds old school end cap.

find out what number your pump is and just get the same, and add the reds end cap.

:cool: ,

cc

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Cruz_Campos+Sep 9 2003, 06:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cruz_Campos @ Sep 9 2003, 06:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--LowLinc90@Sep 9 2003, 03:54 PM
Anyone know how to contact Red's Hydros... i need a pump motor for one my Old Skool pumps... anyone got any info that can help me out..... or anyone got a chrome motor that would work?  :uh:

are you cant to keep your pumps matched? if so, i may have an old reds old school end cap.

find out what number your pump is and just get the same, and add the reds end cap.

cc[/b][/quote]
where would i find the pump #.... there harder than shit to find info on becuz noone uses em much anymore........ i just know its a Red's Old Skool Expert Series Pump.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Originally posted by LowLinc90+Sep 9 2003, 04:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LowLinc90 @ Sep 9 2003, 04:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2003, 06:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--LowLinc90
@Sep 9 2003, 03:54 PM
Anyone know how to contact Red's Hydros... i need a pump motor for one my Old Skool pumps... anyone got any info that can help me out..... or anyone got a chrome motor that would work?  :uh:

cc
where would i find the pump #.... there harder than shit to find info on becuz noone uses em much anymore........ i just know its a Red's Old Skool Expert Series Pump.[/b][/quote]
post the serial number.

:cheesy: ,

cc

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Cruz_Campos+Sep 9 2003, 06:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cruz_Campos @ Sep 9 2003, 06:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2003, 06:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--LowLinc90
@Sep 9 2003, 03:54 PM

cc

where would i find the pump #.... there harder than shit to find info on becuz noone uses em much anymore........ i just know its a Red's Old Skool Expert Series Pump.
post the serial number.

:cheesy: ,

cc[/b][/quote]
well weres the # on the pump?

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by vegashopper@Sep 9 2003, 07:00 PM
how many splines are on the pumphead shaft???
i dont got the pump apart.... is there a way i can know what kind it is without takin it apart

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by LowLinc90+Sep 9 2003, 05:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LowLinc90 @ Sep 9 2003, 05:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--vegashopper@Sep 9 2003, 07:00 PM
how many splines are on the pumphead shaft???
i dont got the pump apart.... is there a way i can know what kind it is without takin it apart[/b][/quote]
look at the key that came out of it... that will tell you how many splines are on the gear.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by HydroStangGT@Sep 9 2003, 09:36 PM
or pull motor off only 2 bolts,and pull the key out
hey guys thanx for the help so far... ima take the pump off the truck tomarrow and just take it apart.... then ill know for sure.... so ill get back to yah tomarrow :D

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by LowLinc90+Sep 9 2003, 10:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LowLinc90 @ Sep 9 2003, 10:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--HydroStangGT@Sep 9 2003, 09:36 PM
or pull motor off only 2 bolts,and pull the key out
hey guys thanx for the help so far... ima take the pump off the truck tomarrow and just take it apart.... then ill know for sure.... so ill get back to yah tomarrow :D[/b][/quote]
hey i got the motor out of the case..... what do i need to look at now...... is it the long skinny rectagle pieces that i count up???? if so i got 27.......... that sound right?

and i think this might be the serial #. 6202ZZ(0 or 5)3.... and on the other side is says ARE

Last edited by LowLinc90 at Sep 18 2003, 04:26 PM

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well?

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
Originally posted by LowLinc90@Sep 9 2003, 03:54 PM
Ihave an 800 # if you want it....

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cruz? where u at

·
Registered
177 Posts
the # is (310) 6328529 ask for scott or ther 800# is 1-800-REDS-321 OR 1-800-733-7321 REDS BABY stil the lowrider people!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts