LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what you'll need from me, but I'd like the pink to match our paint pretty good, will you need a paint chip, or a color code???
...somone let me know, we're ready to buy

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Keith had these for $500 awhile back.

·
Registered
16,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, those rims would have been banging but I think they were 14's, and the 13's he did have didn't really match. I pm'd him, but he didn't get back with me. I need some Pink rims by Christmas!!!!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Originally posted by trudawg@Nov 30 2003, 01:54 AM
thanks, those rims would have been banging but I think they were 14's, and the 13's he did have didn't really match. I pm'd him, but he didn't get back with me. I need some Pink rims by Christmas!!!!!

Last edited by cheeks78 at Nov 30 2003, 08:57 PM

·
Registered
214 Posts
Originally posted by trudawg@Nov 30 2003, 01:54 AM
I just bought pink 13's from Dayton. The first set of pink powder coated wheels dayton had ever made. They match the color of my car (kandy magenta) pretty good, and they look awesome. But it cost me $3700 and it took about 4 months to get them. the money and the wait are well worth it though. If you want real wheels, Dayton is the only way to go.

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by cheeks78+Nov 30 2003, 08:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cheeks78 @ Nov 30 2003, 08:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--trudawg@Nov 30 2003, 01:54 AM
I just bought pink 13's from Dayton. The first set of pink powder coated wheels dayton had ever made. They match the color of my car (kandy magenta) pretty good, and they look awesome. But it cost me $3700 and it took about 4 months to get them. the money and the wait are well worth it though. If you want real wheels, Dayton is the only way to go.[/b][/quote]
damm 3700 ....dammmmmmmmmmmm i just did a set for someone in japan black spokes 2200.00 ,not to hate but what else did you get???any gold??cause thats alot...but you have to pay the price ,if you want the best

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
If you gonna roll all chrome or gold go with wheels from kieth what he recamends or real daytons but if u gonna go with powder coated shit why spend the money on the dayton the powder ain't gonna stick any better to them and if the covered with powder i highly doubt htey gonna rust just something to think about

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Dec 1 2003, 10:54 PM
If you gonna roll all chrome or gold go with wheels from kieth what he recamends or real daytons but if u gonna go with powder coated shit why spend the money on the dayton the powder ain't gonna stick any better to them and if the covered with powder i highly doubt htey gonna rust just something to think about
i kinda figured you would be all over this post...

;) :biggrin:

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by milkweed+Dec 1 2003, 11:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (milkweed @ Dec 1 2003, 11:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BIGTONY@Dec 1 2003, 10:54 PM
If you gonna roll all chrome or gold go with wheels from kieth what he recamends or real daytons but if u gonna go with powder coated shit why spend the money on the dayton the powder ain't gonna stick any better to them  and if the covered with powder i highly doubt htey gonna rust just something to think about
i kinda figured you would be all over this post...

;) :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
y is that ;)

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by milkweed@Dec 2 2003, 12:15 AM
:0

no reason really lol :biggrin:
oh ok but i do wanns see some of maria's pink LOL

·
Registered
19,959 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY+Dec 2 2003, 12:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BIGTONY @ Dec 2 2003, 12:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--milkweed@Dec 2 2003, 12:48 AM
i kinda figured you would
so here

DIDN'T WORK ALL I SEE IS A RED X NICE TRY FUNNY GUY http://www.hellno.com/maria.jpg[/b][/quote]
lmao :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Originally posted by homeboyz+Dec 1 2003, 11:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (homeboyz @ Dec 1 2003, 11:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 30 2003, 08:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--trudawg
@Nov 30 2003, 01:54 AM

I just bought pink 13's from Dayton. The first set of pink powder coated wheels dayton had ever made. They match the color of my car (kandy magenta) pretty good, and they look awesome. But it cost me $3700 and it took about 4 months to get them. the money and the wait are well worth it though. If you want real wheels, Dayton is the only way to go.
damm 3700 ....dammmmmmmmmmmm i just did a set for someone in japan black spokes 2200.00 ,not to hate but what else did you get???any gold??cause thats alot...but you have to pay the price ,if you want the best[/b][/quote]
all gold center with pink spokes. but that is for 5 wheels i need one for the bumper kit. i'll take a pic and post when i have a chance

Last edited by cheeks78 at Dec 2 2003, 09:32 PM

1 - 18 of 18 Posts