LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in virginina, and am looking for someone to install hy hydros on my 87 caddy deville. i will pay $500 to anyone whocan help. i will pay for all the kit and batteries and anything else i need
please help

·
Registered
819 Posts
to bad I wasn't closer. I would jump on that one.

I'm in CO.

I just love messing with hydros, and a bonus if someone is going to pay me.

You should post a pic of your car.

Good luck
TC

·
Registered
369 Posts
Originally posted by tcvaldez@Oct 15 2003, 10:01 AM
to bad I wasn't closer. I would jump on that one.

I'm in CO.

I just love messing with hydros, and a bonus if someone is going to pay me.

You should post a pic of your car.

Good luck
TC
like-wise man..... I love the shit...!!!

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by nissanminitrucker@Oct 15 2003, 11:56 AM
it is worth the trouble if hes payin you... :cheesy:  :cool:  :cheesy:
if it has struts on it, no it is not worth the time nor money. The way I do struts cost more than just half ass rigging shit, so if it does have struts, there is noway I would touch it for under 750, which is what I charge for strut cars. You just don't know what I do to make struts right. If it were a regular traditional suspesnion, I would charge my usual $600 :biggrin:

anyone that charges 500 to do a strut car, i would be very careful and look at his past work. If they have no past work on struts, find some one that does

At this time in my life, I have no time to fuck with any installs anyway :(

Last edited by [email protected] at Oct 15 2003, 12:09 PM

·
Registered
369 Posts
well there is now such thing as traditional suspention.. but i know what you mean... Really all i have fucked with is trucks... like i put hydraulics on the front of my nissan pickup.. with the coil over..... and on the back of an isuzu and a mitsubishi... But i have installed in a regal front and back.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Hey nissanminitrucker

this vato across the street has a 90 mazda and wants to lift it.
I've never done a leaf spring before. I can do cars all day.

I know there is a diagram on LIL but it doesn't show how the cylinder is bolted to the leaf spring.

Or if anyone has pics of leaf spring setups. I would greatly appreciate some pics.

You can send them to [email protected]

thanks
TC

·
Registered
369 Posts
i ususally mount ontop of the axle... like with hymze joints .... but since the back of the truck does not wiegh alot the axle usually does not need reinforcing..... i might be able to get pics..
I build crossmembers to....

Last edited by nissanminitrucker at Oct 15 2003, 10:29 AM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts