LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Originally posted by UaintROLnLOW@Jul 28 2005, 09:45 PM
Does anyone have a big body truck carpet that they don't need?

I need 1 for my car. I threw mine away like a dumbass.
[snapback]3501614[/snapback]​
I did the same thing. I called GMSPO and the parts for the trunk carpet are discontinued. Send a PM to BOSSHAWG. He's parting out a 96 Fleetwood. I think the interior's blue.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Lac of Respect@Aug 2 2005, 12:29 PM
I did the same thing.  I called GMSPO and the parts for the trunk carpet are discontinued.  Send a PM to BOSSHAWG.  He's parting out a 96 Fleetwood.  I think the interior's blue.
[snapback]3527034[/snapback]​
Cool, thanks. I just pmed him.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
it has no tears or fabric damage. might need to be hit up with a lil bit of fabric cleaner on a spot here and there, but nothing noticable really.

i took it out because i juiced the car and i didn't want to get oil on it every time i worked on the setup.

let me check out shipping cost and see if i can get my homie to let me barrow his camera.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by CadillacGrill21@Aug 6 2005, 03:21 AM~3551003
it has no tears or fabric damage. might need to be hit up with a lil bit of fabric cleaner on a spot here and there, but nothing noticable really.

i took it out because i juiced the car and i didn't want to get oil on it every time i worked on the setup.

let me check out shipping cost and see if i can get my homie to let me barrow his camera.
Cool let me know......I gettin juice put in now....but I wanna put it in anyway :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Big Doe@Aug 17 2005, 04:38 PM~3643236
i have 3 of them MAke me an offer. Im sure shipping will be about $25 tho
They go for about $30-40 at junk yards.....they have none. Find out on shipping man if you could.

I do need 1

1 - 12 of 12 Posts