LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today at Auto Tech Class ..................................................................I saw a Chevy S10, 90-93? flat red paint, no springs/shocks in front (lower A-arms were touching frame!!), 13" monster truck rims w/ lo pros, rear had lawnmower tires for suspension, (the tires were tied down witha rope onto the axle). You could bottom this bitch out with one hand pushing down. Oh by the way, the camper top had a "convertible" top cut in it with a torch. The Auto Body class was going to paint it, and My class is going to install springs/ shocks. this was some redneck/ ghetto shit. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by hydryan@Sep 19 2003, 07:59 PM
Today at Auto Tech Class ..................................................................I saw a Chevy S10, 90-93? flat red paint, no springs/shocks in front (lower A-arms were touching frame!!), 13" monster truck rims w/ lo pros, rear had lawnmower tires for suspension, (the tires were tied down witha rope onto the axle). You could bottom this bitch out with one hand pushing down. Oh by the way, the camper top had a "convertible" top cut in it with a torch. The Auto Body class was going to paint it, and My class is going to install springs/ shocks. this was some redneck/ ghetto shit. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
What the hell kinda class are you taking??? :dunno:

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Originally posted by sneakyboy1+Sep 19 2003, 09:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sneakyboy1 @ Sep 19 2003, 09:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hydryan@Sep 19 2003, 07:59 PM
Today at Auto Tech Class ..................................................................I saw a Chevy S10, 90-93? flat red paint, no springs/shocks in front (lower A-arms were touching frame!!), 13" monster truck rims w/ lo pros, rear had lawnmower tires for suspension, (the tires were tied down witha rope onto the axle). You could bottom this bitch out with one hand pushing down. Oh by the way, the camper top had a "convertible" top cut in it with a torch. The Auto Body class was going to paint it, and My class is going to install springs/ shocks. this was some redneck/ ghetto shit. :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
What the hell kinda class are you taking??? :dunno:[/b][/quote]
Sounds to me like the same class that you took?? :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by ALOW1+Sep 19 2003, 09:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ALOW1 @ Sep 19 2003, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2003, 09:26 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--hydryan
@Sep 19 2003, 07:59 PM
Today at Auto Tech Class ..................................................................I saw a Chevy S10, 90-93? flat red paint, no springs/shocks in front (lower A-arms were touching frame!!), 13" monster truck rims w/ lo pros, rear had lawnmower tires for suspension, (the tires were tied down witha rope onto the axle). You could bottom this bitch out with one hand pushing down. Oh by the way, the camper top had a "convertible" top cut in it with a torch. The Auto Body class was going to paint it, and My class is going to install springs/ shocks. this was some redneck/ ghetto shit. :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

What the hell kinda class are you taking??? :dunno:
Sounds to me like the same class that you took?? :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
Ha Ha robbie boy! :wave:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Originally posted by LosAngelesRydr+Sep 20 2003, 07:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LosAngelesRydr @ Sep 20 2003, 07:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hydryan@Sep 21 2003, 12:01 AM
My class is Auto Tech I, someone "donated" a car for us to learn on.
post some pics of that sht...im always down for a good laugh...[/b][/quote]
Ya, I want to see a pic of that ol' bullsh!t. ;)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Originally posted by hydryan@Sep 20 2003, 06:01 PM
they had to donate that bitch.. even a blind man wouldnt cough up dough for it :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Originally posted by YOUNG CAPRICE+Sep 21 2003, 02:36 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YOUNG CAPRICE @ Sep 21 2003, 02:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hydryan@Sep 20 2003, 06:01 PM
they had to donate that bitch.. even a blind man wouldnt cough up dough for it :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
hahahhaah ;)

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by Lowlow76+Sep 21 2003, 10:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lowlow76 @ Sep 21 2003, 10:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hydryan@Sep 20 2003, 08:01 PM
Ichiban University??[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
at my old high school we used to chop up cars we didn't want anymore and throw all the peices in a dumpster.....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts