LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i sell all those fabrics.they are difdferen prices.call 2512482290.damein email mee.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Originally posted by 91lacdeville@Nov 9 2003, 06:08 PM
flip flop leather :dunno: :dunno:
i think hes talkin about the chromalusion vinyl. definitely not leather though. its like flip flop paint on cars. its vinyl that changes colors slightly. we have that

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by DroptLinkin+Nov 9 2003, 05:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DroptLinkin @ Nov 9 2003, 05:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--91lacdeville@Nov 9 2003, 06:08 PM
flip flop leather :dunno:  :dunno:
i think hes talkin about the chromalusion vinyl. definitely not leather though. its like flip flop paint on cars. its vinyl that changes colors slightly. we have that[/b][/quote]
i wanna see some pics of that. I want to redo some of my interior but am not sure what type of fabric to use. I am looking to spend less than 30 a yard. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
18,595 Posts
Originally posted by 84coupe@Nov 9 2003, 07:05 PM
you cant sell exotic skins by the yard this has got to be fake
i know they sell them by hides of it .....found some ''anaconda '' skin and the guy said it was 9- 10 bucks a ''meter'''' dammmm

:puffin:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yeah by the hides around here gator is about 700 a hyde with a hyde you have enough for about half of your seat and maybe a shoe

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
my friend just did black leather interior and it took almost 3 hides to do all of the front and rear. that would be one expensive interior job if it 100 a yard. Yeah most places sell by the hide.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts