LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what should i get, i would like to have the f/b/s/s/ moves and alathat, but wher should i start lookin for this stuff, who has the lowest priced kits?

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by b_boy02000@Nov 11 2003, 10:01 PM
what should i get, i would like to have the f/b/s/s/ moves and alathat, but wher should i start lookin for this stuff, who has the lowest priced kits?
http://store.gaugemagazine.com/ good place. take a look at the tank set ups they look nice :biggrin:
streetbeatonline.com looks like some nice stuff also. and check out suisidedoors.com they got some good brackets

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea my dad had a 91 ranger box style xlt but he traded it for an 02 focus

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i think what ima do first is, get the axel relocater kit, so my leafs are under the axel, then ima only run 2 leafs, and also have the 4-5 inch blocks in the rear, then il get shorter coils for the front

·
Registered
382 Posts
4 Firstone Airbags with 3/8" NPT ports, 4 Blitzluft Electric 1/2" Valves, 40 feet of 1/2" D.O.T. Air Line, D.O.T. All Brass Fittings (4x 3/8 NPT- 1/2" line elbow, 2x 3/8 NPT- 1/2" line straight, 4x 1/2" T fittings, 2x 1/2 NPT- 1/2" line straight, 2x 3/4 NPT- 1/4 NPT reducers, 1x 1/4 NPT- 1/8 NPT reducer, 1x 1/4 NPT petcock), 7 Gallon Air Tank, Thomas 337 Air Compressor, 145 PSI Pressure Switch, two 3 way Momentary 3 pin Toggle Switches, Front bag brackets, Rear bag brackets, a Monster Notch Kit, and install diagrams/instructions

all this for 1000 bucks pm me

·
Registered
327 Posts
Scrap your leafs and get a 4-link from suicidedoors.com. I'd get one with the square tubing bottom bars and mount the 'bags on the bars to get better lift and ride. Also, I'd pick up a new tranny crossmember and one other crossmember (can't remember what it is off the top of my head, but suicidedoors.com carries both, i believe), cuz the stock crossmembers hang lower than the frame and will lay instead of the frame, which would suck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts