LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats up im lookin to join a club i live in the tacoma area and i got a 84 cutty i wanna hook up more its pretty straight now but could use the help and guidance of others wanna know what is the best club around here to join and how to join

·
Candies, flakes & pearls!
15,502 Posts
Looks like a good car to build upon. The best club depends on the one you feel comfortable associating with. Meet the members and inspect their cars and attend some of their meetings to see how serious they are about Lowriding. Being in a car club should be fun but it's also a social and financial responsibility once you commit so keep that in mind.

Also, certain clubs will not let you join until your car is up to their standards. Respect that and hang with them till u get your plaque if you decide a club like that is for you.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Clubs should be fun, like CF said. You are there because you enjoy the club and thier functions. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS. One thing for sure, is you should have a clear understanding of rules and regulations for that club.

Good luck, and hope you find a home. :thumbsup:

·
SIDE II SIDE CUSTOMZ
5,899 Posts
DAMN THEY SAID PRETTY MUCH ALL OF IT G/L WIT UR SEARCH HOMIE N MEMBER ONCE A RIDER ALWAYZ A RIDER...

:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts