THERE IS GOING TO BE A SHOW

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YEA,
I KNOW ITS LIKE IMPOSSIBLE,
BUT I CANT WORK CUZ IM ONLY 15,
BUT IM TRYING TO DO SOMETHING WITH THAT BIKE....
WHAT KIND OF BIKES DO YOU HAVE??
CAN I SEE DA PICS??

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by ESCALADE@Oct 17 2006, 07:08 PM~6389683
YEA,
I KNOW ITS LIKE IMPOSSIBLE,
BUT I CANT WORK CUZ IM ONLY 15,
BUT IM TRYING TO DO SOMETHING WITH THAT BIKE....
WHAT KIND OF BIKES DO YOU HAVE??
CAN I SEE DA PICS??
wow, if your 15 you probably dont even have an escalade then right?

I dont have any extra bikes or anything like that. Good luck on the bike.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
YEA I DONT HAVE AN ESCALADE,
BUT YEA THANX FOR DA LUCK,
BUT I ALSO HAVE ANOTHER 24" GIRLS FRAME,
BUT IM TRYING TO GO WITH DA 3WHEEL AXLE,
I THINK IT WAS A PIXIE,

WAT DO YOU HAVE??

·
Registered
15,567 Posts
UR FUKED FO 3 OR 4 DAYS DEPENDS IF THERE IS A BIKE SHOP RIGHT NEXT TO UR HOUSE OR SOMTING
CUS IF U ORDERING FROM THE NET IT TAKES LIKE 2 WEEKS FOR U TO GET UR SHIT

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
dude, really, your best bet is to forget about this weekends show, or whenever it is. if you want to build a lowrider on a budget, its gonna take a lot of your own work. even if you just want something simple, you need to do the body work (if thats what you want) and the paint yourself. I doubt you can accomplish that in 3-4 days if you have no expierence with it, not doubting you, but be realistic.

mabey you should consider holding off and just bringing it out when your good and ready. I understand your anxious to get it done, but you'll be so much happier if you do it right and take your time with it.

sorry to rain on your parrade, but Im just trying to give you some good advice. good luck.

·
ELITE No Cal
5,648 Posts
Originally posted by ESCALADE@Oct 17 2006, 07:57 PM~6389585
I WANNA MAKE A CRAZY BEACHCRUISER,
BUT I CANT AFFORD "DA COOL STUFF,"
I PUT BONDO ON IT
AND THE FRAME IS A GIRLS FRAME 26",
WAT CAN I DO TO MAKE IT LOOK CRAZY
all u need to do iz go and look at wat u got and use wit u got such as me wen i did my forks all i did was get some metal out da garage and an electric saw and cut em out dem got a got a grinder and grinded dem and drilled some holes and i had some forks u just got to learn dat wen u low on cash just work wit wat u got and trust me it comes out better cuz it aint just twistedor nuthin like dats its desings u want :cool:

·
Registered
13,520 Posts
it took me a 2 months just to build my old street. so to do a 3 day job its imposible.

·
ELITE No Cal
5,648 Posts
Originally posted by ESCALADE@Oct 17 2006, 08:45 PM~6390032
HOW CAN I MAKE THOSE FORKS??
DO YOU HAVE ANY PICS OF IT??
OH AND HOW DO I PUT PICS ON THIS THING??

dis is my bike

and to post pics go to photobucket create an account and upload da pic and den copy and paste da image code

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by lil_guy@Oct 17 2006, 08:49 PM~6390063
it took me a 2 months just to build my old street. so to do a 3 day job its imposible.
yea, ive done many bikes, and Im not the shit or anything like that, but I could barely do one in 3-4 days. mabey if I had all day and night and all the materials right there to do it. but thats a lot of work.

·
ELITE No Cal
5,648 Posts
Originally posted by excalibur@Oct 17 2006, 08:51 PM~6390083
yea, ive done many bikes, and Im not the shit or anything like that, but I could barely do one in 3-4 days. mabey if I had all day and night and all the materials right there to do it. but thats a lot of work.
yea man dat aint gone happen u just either need to take ur bike like it iz or just bust out da next show

·
Registered
13,520 Posts
Originally posted by excalibur@Oct 17 2006, 07:51 PM~6390083
true i spended a whole day doing the paint. so it he got all the stuff he might do it in time.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts