:dunno:

·
Man on a mission
54,031 Posts
Kill yourself ?

·
Banned
5 Posts
Well, if you decided to start vaping, why not? Did you smoke before? If yes then it is a good alternative and you can reduce slowly the amount of nicotine you consume. You should buy a middle price vape for the beginning and decide which types of vape juices you would like to try. I can advice you to try this juices-find here. I also vape them and their tasty is good enough and relaxing effect will be nice for a beginner.

·
Registered
1999 Ford Focus
3 Posts
I think this is a great idea. You can use vape with or without nicotine, and it’s also not addictive. It was vaping that helped me give up cigarettes and I am very glad that I started smoking vape! The first time I tried vape when my father forgot his mod at home and then I really liked the taste. Then I found out that he was buying these delicious liquids from the aquapape vape shop. I ordered a lot of different liquids from them and an electronic cigarette secretly from my parents and smoked them instead of cigarettes. Soon I told my father about everything and he was completely not opposed because it is completely safe. So good luck, future vaper!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts