LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to split the back of my back seat but not the bottom, I want to have a console in the middle of the back and make the 2 sections fold down, however, I want to keep the bottom all one piece... is this making sence?

any ideas how to split the back section of the back seat?

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
so actually you want a split back, that you can fold down to enter the trunk from the inside, and make it look like it is one piece when its put in place. I think that wont be much of a problem, you need to find a way to make them fold down, and cut the back in halve and have it re-upholstered......ask professionals

·
Registered
209 Posts
Originally posted by A-Run@Aug 19 2003, 02:09 AM
I want to split the back of my back seat but not the bottom, I want to have a console in the middle of the back and make the 2 sections fold down, however, I want to keep the bottom all one piece... is this making sence?

really its so easy its not funny all you have to do is take the seat out strip the fabric off take the foam off and cut the frame weld some hindges on the bottom then cut the foam to match the frame have it re upholstered and slap that bitch back in there and screw the hindges to the body and wahla your done easy as pie :thumbsup:

Last edited by bolle at Aug 20 2003, 05:44 PM

A

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by bolle+Aug 20 2003, 04:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bolle @ Aug 20 2003, 04:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--A-Run@Aug 19 2003, 02:09 AM

really its so easy its not funny all you have to do is take the seat out strip the fabric off take the foam off and cut the frame weld some hindges on the bottom then cut the foam to match the frame have it re upholstered and slap that bitch back in there and screw the hindges to the body and wahla your done easy as pie :thumbsup:[/b][/quote]
dont listen to him he is stupid :biggrin:

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by AUDIONUTZ+Aug 21 2003, 04:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AUDIONUTZ @ Aug 21 2003, 04:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 20 2003, 04:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--A-Run
@Aug 19 2003, 02:09 AM

really its so easy its not funny all you have to do is take the seat out strip the fabric off take the foam off and cut the frame weld some hindges on the bottom then cut the foam to match the frame have it re upholstered and slap that bitch back in there and screw the hindges to the body and wahla your done easy as pie :thumbsup:
dont listen to him he is stupid :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
Well, that was constructive, how about some advice then if youre so smart...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Originally posted by A-Run+Aug 21 2003, 09:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (A-Run @ Aug 21 2003, 09:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 21 2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 20 2003, 04:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--A-Run
@Aug 19 2003, 02:09 AM

dont listen to him he is stupid :biggrin:
Well, that was constructive, how about some advice then if youre so smart...[/b][/quote]
dont mind him hes my stupid friend and i use the term friend loosely

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you know of any cars that have fold down seats that might fit in a 77 caddy? I was thinkin I could use the frame from those and just recover em to match the car?

good idea or bad?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts