LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Yes, once again a poll!! :biggrin:
I'm working on a special project car and I want your opinion on what type of car to choose. It must be a CONVERTIBLE model and it's going to be a dancer car.
You can choose from these types of cars:

- Any Bomb type of car, convertible that is...
- '57 Chevy
- '60's Impala's, choose what year
- '78 to '80's Monte Carlo
- '70 to '80's Cadillac

If you have other suggestions please let me know so. It must be car with a strong character! ;)

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
hmm... 80's Ls Monte... could you build an LS and show us how the convertion would werk... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
what scale are you looking at? .... i bet you could build a sick "lowrider" euro caddy (die cast) ..if its within the 1/24 1/25 scale

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Aug 17 2005, 07:48 AM~3641435
Hi guys,

Yes, once again a poll!! :biggrin:
I'm working on a special project car and I want your opinion on what type of car to choose. It must be a CONVERTIBLE model and it's going to be a dancer car.
You can choose from these types of cars:

- Any Bomb type of car, convertible that is...
- '57 Chevy
- '60's Impala's, choose what year
- '78 to '80's Monte Carlo
- '70 to '80's Cadillac

If you have other suggestions please let me know so. It must be car with a strong character! ;)
I say the Revell Diecast 80s caddy. Second choice would definately be a bomb, maybe the 51 or 37 Chevy verts, just because it something different than the same ol Impala

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It can be any Cadillac or any bomb...I told you it's a special project it doesn't matter if the kit is out there or not...thats all I can say. ;)

So far the Cadillac takes the #1 position, bomb takes second place, Monte (78 is what I have in mind it stands out shape wise) 3rd position.
Question: Is the '57 Chevy too much played out already? e.g. did they used it too often on commercially base?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
If its any caddy i would have to say go with a 2 door euro 83 coupe. I can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve J, and i think your going to like what i have up mine. :cheesy:

·
Registered
942 Posts
57 chevy,i aint never seen one

·
Registered
901 Posts
I think a 57 would be my first choice! Then maybe a 48-51 Fleetline....

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Originally posted by Cadi Luva@Aug 17 2005, 10:03 AM~3641750
hmm... 80's Ls Monte... could you build an LS and show us how the convertion would werk... :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
i 2nd, 3rd, and 4th that :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts