LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
even if they are the mass produced parts from aztlan bicycle, are twisted ones worth more points than round ones?

·
Registered
213 Posts
its a common misconcption, but a shows like Lowrider, they have experienced judges that count twisted parts and round store bought parts as equals. But at some small time shows I've been to, they usually count twisted parts higher.

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
Originally posted by fool@Aug 30 2006, 05:12 PM~6075249
even if they are the mass produced parts from aztlan bicycle, are twisted ones worth more points than round ones?
U NEED ANY PARTS GO TO BONECOLLECTOR #1

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Originally posted by j-mcfly@Aug 30 2006, 06:44 PM~6075917
yep, that's right!
get your stuf from www.battleaxecycles.com
All of your 16 posts have had that fkn site on it.
DLK and Bone Collector numero uno.

·
Registered
21 Posts
hmm, dont all your 2333 posts have the same shit on them? you need to leave the computer for a while and go work on your bike if you really have one. have a nice day

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just cuz i dont like twisted parts on street bikes so none of my stuff is twisted and wondered if it was even worth showing or is some kid with a flat twisted steering wheel gonna beat me just for that?

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Originally posted by j-mcfly@Aug 30 2006, 07:44 PM~6076204
hmm, dont all your 2333 posts have the same shit on them? you need to leave the computer for a while and go work on your bike if you really have one. have a nice day
Are you serious? You dont even have basic parts like a hollow hub trike kit on that site. I have a bike, and the most useless post I ever had was this one wasting my time talking to you. :0

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Sorry for fucking up the topic.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HAHA no problem, i checked battle axe out and didnt see much of anything special anyways

·
Registered
189 Posts
word hit up my man Neal aka Bone collector that man will take care of you just as good if not better then the rest

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by Monnolo@Aug 31 2006, 01:20 AM~6077835
word hit up my man Neal aka Bone collector that man will take care of you just as good if not better then the rest
yeah but i dont even want twisted parts on my street bike

·
Registered
21 Posts
Originally posted by deville@Aug 30 2006, 09:02 PM~6076658
Are you serious? You dont even have basic parts like a hollow hub trike kit on that site. I have a bike, and the most useless post I ever had was this one wasting my time talking to you. :0

With all due respect to fool for my butting in one more time to an unrelated topic..lets see if i can put this in terms you can understand..mcdonalds, burger king, carls jr, subway.ect...the list goes on. why so many damn places to eat? because people like choices. your choice may or may not be ok with the next guy.Much respect goes to DLK and Bone Collector, they obviously have a very loyal customer base here on LIL. Battleaxe, also is proud of their repeat customers. everyone wins, we all share the same love for what we do. i disagree with the spam accusation. everyone on here is listing right on all their posts what their preference is for bike parts and club affiliations. i'm doing the same thing.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Originally posted by j-mcfly@Aug 30 2006, 10:44 PM~6076204
LAY IT LOW HISTORY BOOOKS

award goes to j-Mcfag for accomplishing to make a complete fool of himself and creating the most useless post ever ... ;) victory is yours now go play in traffic

1 - 20 of 23 Posts