LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

the award a 60 dollar fine for illegal use of propellant i burned that ticket with my illegal propellant

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he couldve busted me for not having brakes,high handlebars,no reflectors,no helmet, and speeding(anything above 8 mph on the lakepath bike trail is speeding). it was cold out so he rushed and wrote me up for that one violation. it was cool though he complemented the bike.

·
Registered
824 Posts
:cool: dam bro that looks hot ,,, but don't your nuts hurt from that bike bein to high , dammmmmmmm ,, but looks tight.

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by KILLAONEZ111@Jan 5 2004, 02:38 AM
:cool: dam bro that looks hot ,,, but don't your nuts hurt from that bike bein to high , dammmmmmmm ,, but looks tight.
nope my ass hurts more when i ride it

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey man, can you explain how and what parts were used for the set up for the flamethrower. Just a quick run down of the parts and a quick setup run through. And can you explain how yours works. I am really keen on doing this to my custom chopper bike which has a devil theme to it, before this weekend. As there is a show for Hot Rods and Classic cars this weekend and its going to be a big one.

I live in New Zealand and Lowrider bikes have just taken off here so I need something to make my custom bikes stand out even more. Thanks for this aye.

If you want to you can just PM or reply back to this topic

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by hopper_ali+Jan 15 2004, 03:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hopper_ali @ Jan 15 2004, 03:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--306caddy@Jan 15 2004, 09:56 PM
you know you're a pyro WHEN..................
lol, i love playing with lighters[/b][/quote]
everyone knows im a pyro especially on the 4th :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts