Registered
3,768 Posts

·
Registered
2,511 Posts

·
Registered
11,705 Posts

the ichikart... I wish I could have a kart to cruise on and clown hahaa... i'm dead serious too... Only, I would hop the hell out that limoed bitch...

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yo son ,that cart is hot i been debating on building one :cool:

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
LEAVE MY FLORIDA HOMIES ALONE!!!! :angry:

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya big scotty no dissin on here you silly boy! :confused:

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
I havent been on the ichiban site after the owner-guy claimed he got rid of his employees and started doing good work again. I have to agree, look at these links, and tell me what`s wrong with it. This is pretty good, i mean if one of us posted stuff like that everybody goes ohh nice job, but if its ichiban it better be the best weld in the history of welding or else everybody starts clowning again.........

http://www.ichibanhydraulics.com/hydro3.html

http://www.ichibanhydraulics.com/ranger2.html

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Originally posted by TALKINSHIT+Nov 20 2003, 10:23 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TALKINSHIT @ Nov 20 2003, 10:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--lowcaddy87@Nov 18 2003, 11:12 PM
they have a few
www.checkerplatedframes.com
www.bublegumwelds.com
www.doglegginghoopties.com
You forgot

www.woodenairride.com
www.hammermarks.com
www.thisisnotdiamondplate.com[/b][/quote]
hey talkinshit...lets see what you drive...post your shit or somethin YOU have built. :angry:

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Well they are putting together a Impala right now, that is one of the craziest rides that I have seen. All Leather Interior, Digital Dash, Air Bag system, and 23" Davin spinners. Yeah I know. But the welds and shit that went into this car is crazy. The system is sick, and I told Chronic that he needed to post pictures of this ride on the site.

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
from what ive seen there recent stuff kicks ass it seems to me that they know there shit

1 - 20 of 47 Posts