LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i was think of making a lindberg thats goes forwards and reverse with the hopping but heres the catch, im gonna try to make it chain drive.

What you guys think bout that? :)

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
how you gonna make it a chain drive? do they have chains and motors that small?

if you can do it, go for it.......................

to much effort for me though :cool:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok i got the like little gears and a chain off this 4 wheeler thing like you get from wall mart which is cool plus you can modify the gears pretty easy. but man im totally stumped on it right now cause the chains way to long and it like pop can aluminum and it would be able to be sautered(sp) or would it?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea j i know what ur sayin but im just thinkin bout being different from everybody else plus i got the stuff i need right here to do that.

oh and i couldnt link it together cause its like cheap aluminum and the inside is plastic. plus it doesnt have the links like a bike chain. :)

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Videoclip of my RC lindberg hopper is in the making, no pics aviable. I'm satisfied with the result for a Lindberg it hops rather well especially while drivin'. The back locks up nicely and I also swapped the wheels with some of those nice Pegasus ones...looks way better.
I hope to get my hand on more Lindberg cars, hard to get over here and some more RC parts.
;)

·
Registered
134 Posts
i seen this tyco rc truck or car im not sure but it can lower and raise the back and front.its pretty fast by the way.i think after some alterations u can use that tech to make some badass shit. ill get back w/ the name of the car or truck ;)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Oct 25 2003, 09:31 AM
Videoclip of my RC lindberg hopper is in the making, no pics aviable. I'm satisfied with the result for a Lindberg it hops rather well especially while drivin'. The back locks up nicely and I also swapped the wheels with some of those nice Pegasus ones...looks way better.
I hope to get my hand on more Lindberg cars, hard to get over here and some more RC parts.
;)
i put a couple of linbergs in your box with the other stuff, one is the homie hopper

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by raiderz2001+Oct 25 2003, 06:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (raiderz2001 @ Oct 25 2003, 06:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--jevries@Oct 25 2003, 09:31 AM
 ;)
i put a couple of linbergs in your box with the other stuff, one is the homie hopper[/b][/quote]
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Originally posted by raiderz2001+Oct 25 2003, 10:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (raiderz2001 @ Oct 25 2003, 10:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--jevries@Oct 25 2003, 09:31 AM
 ;)
i put a couple of linbergs in your box with the other stuff, one is the homie hopper[/b][/quote]
Brian. man that's sick! Put in an extra one I do the mods and send it back to you. I hope you will receive the stuff I send you real soon.
Don't forget to put gift on the box and get rid of the original packages...insure it for $30 or something. ;) Thanx man!

·
Registered
744 Posts
man.... yo ""B"...

that box "J" sent you..is full of surprise..hahaha

peas and beans

1 - 20 of 37 Posts