LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any way 2 roll with tints in chicago, without get'n pulled over, sum customers i get in my shop got doctors notes and sh*t like that, what other sh*t can u come up with, like a bad skin reaction to the sun? cuz i always get f*cked with 4 that, i dont mind the tickets i'll pay, but damn all they do 2 me now is take my ass to cort, 2 see a judge about it. slap me with a bigg azz fine, and put me on probation.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
You could try taking the tint off... :dunno:

·
Registered
229 Posts
tell them that you have "scoptopic sensitivity syndrome" otherwise known as Irlen syndrome. It means that you find particular kinds of light a lot brighter than the 'normal' population. I have it and have to wear special tinted glasses.

·
Triple OG
11,047 Posts
Originally posted by show-bound@Aug 18 2005, 04:07 AM~3649376
lmao..

how dark is too dark

in illinois you can't have the front windows tinied at all. The back and rear doors can be but it looks retarded if you have dark ass windows in the back but clear ones in the front

My advise would be to keep them rolled down... or get a very light tint.

Some new cars come with it and they don't pull them over for it...basically its a way to pull you over man. Just like the seat belt shit...click it or ticket

·
Registered
14 Posts
Po-Po's in Kc dont be trippin on that, but that shit koo cuz i be rollin in 2.5 % and i used to have a cutlass that had even darker ones they was prob like 0

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have a new born daughter so my new excuse is (considering my car seat is in the back) I'ma tell the officer I was told it would be a good idea to get my windows tinted so that the sun wouldnt get to hot or blind my child....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts