LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
the reason their not made strong is,, 1 lindberg are cheap asses,,,2 they dont expect for us to triple the volts, and throw it up like we do

what kind of plastic is that anyways,,that stuff doesnt stick when i try to superglue it

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Dec 10 2003, 12:20 PM
You have to sand it a bit than the superglue will stick...beyond that the material sucks. I guess I have to manufactor my own Axle pieces.
Yesterday I've my Rivi into a superhopper with an extra lifted back but the frontaxle didn't like that. :biggrin:
picture pleace :biggrin:

·
Registered
160 Posts
i just modofied my joker hopper. Made a custom switchbox and doubled the volts, although it still hops pretty good with 2 batteries. But anyway, i filled the boot with weight that you dont see from the outside, and also cut the rear axel. so only 1 rear wheel lifts. so it can easily do a 3-wheel, and then i can raise the front for a higher 3-wheel. I can also tie up the rear wheels so its locked up in the rear, so now it can actually hop and hit the rear bumper. It's still abit noisy though.

I just did this because i hated the rattley "seizure-like" movement of it, not realistic.

·
Registered
160 Posts
and just for a finnishing touch i added some colored christmas into the wheel wells, so it looks like neons. but the light shines through the plastic body, so i will have to find a way to block it out.

·
Registered
160 Posts
well my frame is getting weak, since i stuck it under a 64 ford fairlane diecast :biggrin:

It stands an awsome 3, but it is very harsh on the axels when hopping, i use double and triple voltage because its a diecast and its heaveir. But it looks pretty nice, has opening doors and bonnet, with engine, and the 63 frame fitted perfectly under it.

Pics:

Last edited by juicedskateboardman at Dec 11 2003, 11:57 PM

1 - 20 of 58 Posts