LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FUCK A 64 BELAIR 4 DOOR :angry:
I DONT HAVE MUCH KNOWLEDGE IN CARS (AS IM JUS STARTING OUT) COULD I USE MY FRAME AND ALOT OF THE PARTS OFF MY BELAIR

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
you could at least use the frame and suspension, running gear, steering, brakes, fenders and front clip, hood and trunk, bumpers.

seats will fit but won't really work, (front won't fold and no grill in the back) all dash parts are the same. I bet even the carpet would swap over.

none of the glass will work, even front and back.

and impala_631's hopper is a cool, cheap project. hit him up. and post up buildup pics if you do it. :cool:

a lot of work if you "DONT HAVE MUCH KNOWLEDGE IN CARS", but there's only one real way to learn.

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
;)

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by sixtyfourchevy@Aug 26 2005, 02:56 AM~3695027
you could at least use the frame and suspension, running gear, steering, brakes, fenders and front clip,  hood and trunk, bumpers. 

seats will fit but won't really work, (front won't fold and no grill in the back) all dash parts are the same.  I bet even the carpet would swap over. 

none of the glass will work, even front and back. 

and impala_631's hopper is a cool, cheap project.  hit him up.  and post up buildup pics if you do it.  :cool:

a lot of work if you "DONT HAVE MUCH KNOWLEDGE IN CARS",  but there's only one real way to learn.
yes sir this is the type of response i was lookin for...thanks...

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
i have a 64 2 door impala body for sale close to cincinnati, $500. no frame or fenders, with some parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts