LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,746 Posts
depends what site, make sure it's secured and if your still worried use a money order

·
Registered
15,567 Posts
money orders are the best cus if it gets stolen and u stil have therecept u will get ur money back

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well if i order my parts its gonna call battleaxecycles.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
What is it your looking to get? I can get you whatever you need. All my credit card orders go through PayPal.com so i never see the credit card numbers anyways if that is an important issue with you. lemme know and i'll get you a price. ;)

·
16,068 Posts
Originally posted by eric ramos@Sep 10 2005, 02:58 PM~3789009
money orders are the best cus if it gets stolen and u stil have therecept u will get ur money back
Yeah right, i used a money order from my bank for a mini bike about a year ago and never heard from the seller. When i tried to cancel the M/O, they said it had already been cashed and couldn't do shit about it. had an investigation done by the post office for mail fraud, another one through ebay, and the fcic. Good luck with sending M/O's to someone you don't personally know. Paypal backed by a credit card is the way to go. Most major credit cards will pick up the bill if someone steals your info anyways.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts