LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...car with spinning hub caps I'm going to stop that person in traffic and write them a check so they can buy some real spinning wheels. People round here (florida) be pimpin' them thangs like they the real deal. Like some judges would give them a trophy or something. It's driving me crazy. But hey, I ain't rich and if all you can afford is the hub cap...then cool. But don't be hanging out the window damn near bout to pop the factory speakers thinking you the bomb....just my 2 cents..lol.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
489 Posts
did you see them hubcaps for 14-13 wheels that will make them look like they 17"? what a fucking joke....PEPBOYS has no shame!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Originally posted by BLACK@Dec 31 2003, 05:07 PM
...car with spinning hub caps I'm going to stop that person in traffic and write them a check so they can buy some real spinning wheels. People round here (florida) be pimpin' them thangs like they the real deal. Like some judges would give them a trophy or something. It's driving me crazy. But hey, I ain't rich and if all you can afford is the hub cap...then cool. But don't be hanging out the window damn near bout to pop the factory speakers thinking you the bomb....just my 2 cents..lol.. :biggrin:
That cheap ass shit and the fact that people would actually buy that shit and pimp is the way that dumb ass spinning rim shit is gonna get faded out . spinning rims are not as STUPID looking as 24's or 26's on a g body or any car that size I mean how rediculos are they gonna get

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Originally posted by RollinSlow84@Jan 3 2004, 02:59 PM
did you see them hubcaps for 14-13 wheels that will make them look like they 17"?  what a fucking joke....PEPBOYS has no shame!
thatd be TT
got pics

Last edited by the_cat at Jan 4 2004, 05:56 AM

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
stock wheel

with hubcap

don't think they look bad if thats all you can afford

·
Registered
1,838 Posts